This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (September 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Type of business||Private|
Fynd is an online marketplace founded by Farooq Adam, Harsh Shah and Sreeraman headquartered in Mumbai. The company claims to have over 60,000 products on its platform. Fynd is owned by Shopsense Retail Technologies Private Limited.
Finance[edit | edit source]
Fynd popularised the idea of buying offline to online Shopping in India. Fynd raised a total of Rs 3.4 crore in funding from seed-stage fund.  Fynd raised $3.4 million in Series A from IIFL Seed Ventures.  Fynd has a monthly active user base of 1.5 million users. 
See also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- "Shopsense Retail Technologies Private Limited: Private Company Information - Bloomberg". www.bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2018-03-03.
- "Fynd secures funding from FB executive Anand Chandrasekaran". Moneycontrol. Retrieved 2018-03-03.
- "Online fashion startup Fynd raises funding from Venture Catalysts - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2018-03-03.
- "Fashion ecommerce portal Fynd closes Series A with $3.4 million | Forbes India". Forbes India. Retrieved 2018-03-03.
- "O2O Fashion Ecommerce Firm Fynd Raises $2.4 Mn From IIFL, Others". Inc42 Media. 2017-06-21. Retrieved 2018-03-03.
- "Fynd secures $3.4 million in Series A round". @businessline. Retrieved 2018-03-03.
- "When start-ups don a new avatar | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis". dna. 2018-02-05. Retrieved 2018-03-05.
[edit | edit source]
Category:Companies based in Mumbai Category:Companies established in 2012 Category:Indian websites Category:Indian brands Category:Online retailers of India Category:2012 establishments in India Category:Ecommerce Category:Online shopping Category:Privately held companies of India
This article "Fynd" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or its subpage Fynd/edithistory. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.