|Species||Cannabis sativa dominant hybrid|
|Part of a series on|
In October 2017 Gorilla Glue and GG Strains LLC reached a settlement in the case the glue maker brought against the Las Vegas-based developer of marijuana strains. Under the settlement, GG Strains and its licensees of the company’s strains named Gorilla Glue will have to transition away from that name, any gorilla imagery and similarities to Gorilla Glue Co. trademarks by Sept. 19, 2018. The case may also have effect on other names that have been borrowed from pop culture by cannabis producers to name their strains.
- Prentice, Chris (March 15, 2018). "Green Crack, Blue Dream, Gorilla Glue: The problem of pricing pot". www.reuters.com. reuters. Retrieved 23 June 2018.
- Hughes, Calvin (06-2018-8). "These Are The 5 Best Selling Weed Strains In The World Right Now". civilized.life. Civilized. Retrieved 23 June 2018. Check date values in:
- Woods, Baynard (05-2018-9). "Strain review: G.G. #1". www.csindy.com. Colorado Springs Independent. Retrieved 23 June 2018. Check date values in:
- "The Gorilla Glue Company vs. GG Strains". www.documentcloud.org. United States District Court. 3-2017-24. Retrieved 26 June 2018. Check date values in:
- "Gorilla Glue adhesives company reaches settlement with cannabis business". The Cannabist. 4 October 2017. Retrieved 23 June 2018.
- McMahon, Thomas (10-2018-12). "Gorilla Glue Case Shows Cannabis IP Is Not Sticking". www.law360.com. Law 360. Retrieved 26 June 2018. Check date values in:
- Halperin, Alex (8-2018-25). "Marijuana brand's success leads to sticky trademark lawsuit". www.sfchronicle.com. San Francisco Chronicle. Retrieved 26 June 2018.
Cannabis producers have long borrowed from pop culture to name their once-illicit marijuana flowers and infused food and drink...But legalization could force brands to be more original.Check date values in:
This article "GG (cannabis)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:GG (cannabis). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.