The GLOSS Method is a consultative sales framework created by GoProposal. It was originally used to guide sales conversations within MAP (formerly My Accountancy Place), and then released for other accountancy firms to use. GLOSS is an acronym which stands for Goals, Location, Obstacles, Speed and Solution.
- Goals - Where are you trying to get to?
- Location - Where are you now?
- Obstacles - What stands in your way?
- Speed - How fast do you want to go?
- Solution - What’s the best solution for you?
- Ashford, James (2016). Selling to Serve: Give more value to your clients and get them buying more from you. Manchester: GoProposal. ISBN 9781539857945. Search this book on
- "Your framework for client fee reviews and sales meetings". Karbon Magazine. Retrieved 20 June 2019.
- "The GLOSS Method - How accountancy firms are using it to deliver maximum value to their clients". LinkedIn. 25 Nov 2018. Retrieved 20 June 2019.
.com (GoProposal official website)