Lua error in Module:Effective_protection_level at line 49: attempt to index field 'TitleBlacklist' (a nil value). Lua error in Module:Effective_protection_level at line 60: attempt to index field 'TitleBlacklist' (a nil value).
Ajmer, Rajasthan, India
|Education||Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani - Dubai Campus|
|Residence||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Occupation||Nano-science researcher, YouTuber, tech blogger|
|Subscribers||19.2 million (Technical Guruji)|
3.95 million (Gaurav Chaudhary)
|Total views||2.2 billion (Technical Guruji)|
187.0 million (Gaurav Chaudhary)
|Updated 2 October 2020|
Gaurav Chaudhary, known professionally as Technical Guruji, is an Indian YouTube Personality based in UAE. Gaurav is notable for producing YouTube videos concerning technology in Hindi. As of June 2020, Gaurav Chaudhary and the Technical Guruji channel combined has accrued over 20 million subscribers on the platform. He has been featured in Forbes India's 30 under 30 list.
Early life and career
Gaurav Chaudhary was born in Ajmer, Rajasthan. He studied at a Kendriya Vidyalaya School. In 2012 he moved to Dubai to pursue a degree in microelectronics at BITS Pilani, Dubai Campus. In Dubai, he received a certification to work with security systems from the Dubai police, but also started a YouTube channel besides his work. Chaudhary launched his Technical Guruji Channel in October 2015, primarily posting advice and product reviews. The channel grew quickly, and in 2017 Chaudhary created a second channel dedicated to producing content about his personal life.
Gaurav's Technical Guruji YouTube Channel continued its rapid growth. In September 2018, Technical Guruji was ranked as the 9th most subscribed to technology YouTube channel. In November 2018, it was reported that Gaurav was the first technology YouTuber to accrue more than 10 million subscribers.
Gaurav participated in YouTube Rewind 2018 and 2019.
- Jha, Subhash; Deitz, George D.; Babakus, Emin; Yavas, Ugur (2013). "Consumer Brand Loyalty Survey". doi:10.1037/t51629-000.
- @TechnicalGuruji (26 October 2017). "Pichli photo dekho sir, Indian Passport hai aur iska poora proud hai...Warna ab tak toh kisi aur country ka mil chuka hota..." (Tweet). Retrieved 3 September 2019 – via Twitter.
- P, Manish; Says, Ey (15 November 2018). "Technical Guruji becomes world's first tech YouTube channel with 10 million subscribers". NewsX. Retrieved 10 December 2018.
- "Technical Guruji". YouTube.
- "Gaurav Chaudhary". YouTube.
- "Forbes India 30 Under 30 2020". Forbes India. Retrieved 29 March 2020.
- Jain, Rounak (7 February 2020). "The story of Technical Guruji who talked his way to the Forbes India 30 under 30 list - in Hindi". Business Insider. Retrieved 29 March 2020.
- Bhatt, Shephali (3 November 2019). "Desi dreams: The rise of Indian internet content creators abroad". The Economic Times. Retrieved 15 January 2020.
- "World's largest Hindi tech channel 'Technical Guruji' hits 13mn subscribers". Business Standard. ANI. 20 June 2019. Archived from the original on 3 July 2019. Retrieved 15 January 2020. Unknown parameter
- "YouTube India Fanfest 2018 is going to be a multi-city event this year". TechRadar. Retrieved 22 September 2018.
- Staff (7 December 2018). "YouTube Rewind 2018 video out now; gets more downvotes than upvotes". BGR India. Retrieved 10 December 2018.
|This biographical article about a YouTuber is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Gaurav Chaudhary" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Gaurav Chaudhary. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.