This article, Gaurav Taneja, has recently been created via the Articles for creation process. The reviewer is in the process of closing the request, and this tag should be removed soon.
Script error: No such module "AfC submission catcheck".
9 August 1986
Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
Ritu Rathee (m. 2015)
|Also known as||
|Channels||Flying Beast Rasbhari ke Papa|
|Location||Lucknow , Uttar Pradesh|
|Years active||2016 - Present|
|Total views||1.8 billions|
Gaurav Taneja ( born 9 July 1986) known professionally as Flying Beast is an Indian YouTube personality based in Kanpur. He also known as commercial pilot and nutritionist. He is notable for producing YouTube videos concerning Fitness, Gaming and his daily life Vlog. He also works as a pilot for the past 9 years. Recently he came into the limelight when he raised the issue regarding the safety of pilots and passengers in Air Asia airlines after which he was sacked from his job. Born on 9 July 1986 ,he was born and brought up in a middle-class family from Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India.
He completed his early schooling at Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Ghazipur, Uttar Pradesh. After that, he enrolled himself at the Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur in 2008 from where he completed his graduate course in Electrical engineering. Since childhood, he was inclined towards health and nutrition and during his college days, he was known for his bodybuilding from where he decided to pursue his career in the same field by providing tips to others through his YouTube channel.
In 2011, he joined CAE Madrid, Madrid, Spain (Flight School) for training in A320 type rating.After completing training, he started working as first officer at IndiGo. In 2014, he worked as captain in Indigo. In 2019, he joined Air Asia airlines as a pilot, recently he was sacked from his job as he raised his voice in media and on social media about the irresponsible behavior regarding the safety of their pilots.
Gaurav started his career as a Youtuber who used to upload his bodybuilding tips and nutrition videos. He owns three YouTube channels that are “Flying Beast”, “Fit Muscle TV” and “Rasbhari Ke Papa”.
He has an experience of more than 13 years in the fitness field, since his college days he used to do bodybuilding and share his tips with others.
Air Asia Controversy
In a video posted by taneja he alleged that Air Asia is neglecting the safety measures which they have to take for the safety of their pilots, passengers, and the aircraft. After his statement, the “Air Asia” airlines sacked him from his job and rejected all his allegations.
- "I don't waste a single minute: Record-making YouTuber Gaurav Taneja". The New Indian Express.
- "Major Win for Former AirAsia Pilot Gaurav Taneja, DGCA Suspends Two Senior Airline Executives". www.news18.com. August 12, 2020.
- "DGCA suspends two senior executives of AirAsia India over safety violations". The Hindu. August 11, 2020 – via www.thehindu.com.
- "AirAsia India sacks whistleblower pilot Gaurav Taneja". The Week.
- "DGCA suspends two senior executives of AirAsia India over safety violations". mint. August 11, 2020.
- "Notice To AirAsia Over Pilot's "Unsafe Landing" Allegations: Report". NDTV.com.
- "Air Asia Fires Pilot Who Alleged Violation of Safety Norms in YouTube Video". The Wire.
- World, Republic. "Gaurav Taneja's net worth: Details about the popular YouTuber Flying Beast". Republic World.
- World, Republic. "Badshah shares photos with Youtuber Gaurav Taneja; fans say "drop new music"". Republic World.
- "Influencer of the week: Meet Gaurav Taneja, the YouTuber and pilot who almost brought an airline down". Hindustan Times. September 13, 2020.
- "Flying Beast - YouTube". www.youtube.com.
- "Who Is Gaurav Taneja, The Whistleblower Pilot Suspended By AirAsia India?". Moneycontrol.
- "The Playbook: YouTube influencer Gaurav Taneja on managing life and work". cnbctv18.com.
This article "Gaurav Taneja" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Gaurav Taneja. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.