|Born||10 July 1990|
Rajamundry, Andhra Pradesh, India
|🏡 Residence||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
💵 Salary :
|📆 Years active||2016–present|
|🏡 Home town||visakhapatnam|
|🌐 Website||Gauri Naidu|
Gauri Naidu is stylist and costume designer for Tollywood on and off screen..Gauri did her Bachelor Degree in Computer Science from Gayatri Vidya Parishad College of Engineering in Visakhapatnam and Fashion designing - Hamstech in Hyderabad. Her Dream is to become Costume Designer & Stylist.
First film as costume designer for the female lead Niharika Konidela in Oka Manasu. Worked as an assistant stylist for Mr.Chiranjeevi for Khaidi No. 150, and a television show Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu. And also worked as an assistant costume designer/stylist for Mr. Ram Charan for Rangasthalam and working as a costume designer for a movie under VS creative works banner where Fight master Vijay is launching is son.Styling for the television hosts - Anasuya Bharadwaj and Hari Teja for their shows. Nayara by Gauri Naidu. She has reignite label Gauri Naidu, a clothing line which is based in Hyderabad. She recently worked as a Costume designer to the Jaiho Telangana Song By Harish Shankar album song authorised by Government of Telangana
- Anasuya Bharadwaj
- Hari Teja
|2017||Khaidi No. 150||Assistant||Telugu|
|2018||VS Creative Works untitled movie||Main||Telugu|
- "Chit chat with Gauri Naidu who worked as assistant designer for RamCharan Costumes in Rangastalam movie". vasundhara.net.
- "Oka Manasu Movie Review And Rating". Koradanews.com.
- "Young Fashion Designer Roped In For Megastar Chiranjeevi". maruthitalkies.com.
- "'Jabardasth' girl Anasuya Bharadwaj shows off her new sari drape!". timesofindia.com.
- "'Anasuya in Gauri Naidu". southindiafashion.com.
- "Nayara by Gauri Naidu". letsthinkstyle.com.
- "Nayara by Gauri Naidu". afashionistasdiaryblog.wordpress.com.
- "Drama Juniors' host Anasuya Bharadwaj's saree game is so on-point, check out her latest outfit!". timesofindia.com.
This article "Gauri Naidu" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Gauri Naidu. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.