|🎓 Alma mater||Gujarat Forensic Sciences University|
University of Rajasthan
Cyber Security Expert, Police Trainer
Gautam kumawat (born 9 December 1995) is a indian hacker and cyber security expert known for training law enforcement officials and helping Police, Central Bureau of Investigation  to solve a number of complex crime cases to fight against cyber criminals.
He is also working for underprivileged children.
- "PressReader.com - Your favorite newspapers and magazines". www.pressreader.com. Retrieved 2019-07-20.
- DelhiJune 18, Chayyanika Nigam New; June 18, 2019UPDATED:; Ist, 2019 03:06. "Hackers target celebrities Instagram pages". India Today. Retrieved 2019-07-20.
- www.ETtech.com. "Cops seek help from cyber crime experts to handle online child pornography - ETtech". ETtech.com. Retrieved 2019-07-20.
- "Clipping of Patrika Group - Jaipur". epaper.patrika.com. Retrieved 2019-07-20.
- Gupta, Rajneesh (2018-06-28). Hands-On Cybersecurity with Blockchain: Implement DDoS protection, PKI-based identity, 2FA, and DNS security using Blockchain. Packt Publishing Ltd. ISBN 9781788991858. Search this book on
- Skulkin, Oleg; Tindall, Donnie; Tamma, Rohit (2018-12-28). Learning Android Forensics: Analyze Android devices with the latest forensic tools and techniques, 2nd Edition. Packt Publishing Ltd. ISBN 9781789137491. Search this book on
This article "Gautam kumawat" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Gautam kumawat. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.