|Born||February 10, 1981 |
Republic of Moldova 
|🏡 Residence||Columbus, Ohio|
|University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill|
New York University
💵 Salary :
The Pro-Truth Pledge
|👩 Spouse(s)||Agnes Vishnevkin|
Gleb Tsipursky, Ph.D. is an American historian and public speaker noted for his promotion of truth-oriented behavior, rational thinking, and science-based decision-making. He is the president and co-founder of Intentional Insights, an educational non-profit organization, and the co-founder of the Pro-Truth Pledge  project, an effort to encourage politicians and other public figures to commit to truth-oriented behaviors. He is currently an Assistant Professor of History at The Ohio State University.
He holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from New York University (2002) and a Master of Arts degree from Harvard University (2004). He earned his Ph.D. in History (with a focus on behavioral science) in 2011 at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. 
Career and research
Tsipursky is an Assistant Professor of History at The Ohio State University and a member of the Decision Sciences Collaborative.  He teaches courses in European and global history, with a specialty in Russian, Eurasian, and Eastern European history. His interests include history, psychology, behavioral economics, cognitive neuroscience, the history of science, and behavioral science. His research is on truth-seeking, effective decision-making, emotional and social intelligence, and meaning and purpose.
He is also a coach, consultant, and trainer, popularizing research on the subjects of rational thinking and decision-making in politics and business. 
Tsipursky has published essays in journals and edited volumes in the United States, England, France, Germany, and Russia, and is the author of:
- The Truth-Seeker’s Handbook: A Science-Based Guide 
- Socialist Fun: Youth, Consumption, and State-Sponsored Popular Culture in the Cold War Soviet Union, 1945-1970 
- Find Your Purpose Using Science 
- Having Fun in the Thaw: Youth Initiative Clubs in the Post-Stalin Years, in the series, The Carl Beck Papers in Russian and East European Studies, No. 2201 
Tsipursky is married.
Tsipursky appears regularly on network television, radio stations, and podcasts, having been interviewed on subjects such as social media (CBS News ), online privacy (NBC4 - WCMH-TV Columbus ), online censorship (The Daily Caller ), and fake news (Newsweek , The Drum , and The Lantern ) as well as on the topics of the Pro-Truth Pledge (Digital Journal ), and the Intentional Insights organization (The Columbus Dispatch  ).
- Gleb Tsipursky - Academia
- Dr. Gleb Tsipursky
- Newark Advocate
- Intentional Insights. "The People Behind Intentional Insights". Intentional Insights. Retrieved 2018-04-03.
- Pro-Truth Pledge. "Author: Dr Gleb Tsipursky". Pro-Truth Pledge. Retrieved 2018-04-03.
- The Ohio State University: Gleb Tsipursky Ohio State University home page
- Gleb Tsipursky. "Curriculum Vitae - Gleb Tsipursky". Gleb Tsipursky. Retrieved 2018-04-03.
- Decision Sciences Collaborative: Gleb Tsipursky Decision Sciences Collaborative home page
- Patreon: Dr. Gleb Tsipursky
- The Truth-Seeker’s Handbook: A Science-Based Guide (Columbus: Intentional Insights Press, 2017)
- Socialist Fun: Youth, Consumption, and State-Sponsored Popular Culture in the Cold War Soviet Union, 1945-1970 (Pittsburgh; University of Pittsburgh Press, 2016)
- Find Your Purpose Using Science (Columbus: Intentional Insights Press, 2015)
- Having Fun in the Thaw: Youth Initiative Clubs in the Post-Stalin Years, in the series, The Carl Beck Papers in Russian and East European Studies, No. 2201 (Pittsburgh: University of Pittsburgh Press, 2012)
- Psychology Today: Gleb Tsipursky, Ph.D.
- Time: Gleb Tsipursky
- Newsweek: Gleb Tsipursky
- Scientific American: Stories by Gleb Tsipursky
- The Conversation: Gleb Tsipursky
- Salon: Gleb Tsipursky
- The Huffington Post: Gleb Tsipursky
- Gleb Tsipursky: media
- CBS News: "Study says taking a break from Facebook might be good for your mental health"
- NBC4 - WCMH-TV Columbus: "Facebook redesigns its privacy settings to make it easier for users"
- The Daily Caller: "Conservative Nonprofit PragerU Is Suing Google For Alleged Discrimination"
- Newsweek: "FOX News is most trusted news source in Trump's America - as faith in media plummets"
- The Drum: "Birds of the same feather: The unmissable link between ad fraud and fake news"
- The Lantern: "Bots, deception, fake news: Whose responsibility is it to monitor social media?"
- Digital Journal: "Interview: Journalists and public figures taking Pro-Truth Pledge"
- The Columbus Dispatch: "Group offers way to find meaning and purpose in life"
- The Columbus Dispatch: "Clintonville couple works to promote intentional charitable giving"
This article "Gleb Tsipursky" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Gleb Tsipursky. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.