Good of All
|Matthew Daniels |
Good of All is a Washington, D.C.-based non-profit, non-partisan organization that seeks to educate the public about human rights in the digital age and promote the freedoms outlined in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
Good of All's approach is to provide online education services as well as create a global network of academic centers, including at the Handong International Law School in Pohang, South Korea. Good of All emphasizes that everyone is entitled to legal protection from infringement on their human rights.
In October 2014, Good of All launched Softpower.org in collaboration with The Institute of World Politics to build networks and utilize new technologies that were not available in the pre-Internet era to promote human rights on a global scale. Ali Soufan and Admiral James G. Stavridis have lent their support to Good of All's soft power approach. In 2016, Good of All warned that the "corporate addiction to personal data" will grow exponentially as the Internet of Things comes online.
In April 2018, Good of All partnered with to launch the MLK Universal Rights Scholarship Program and the Andrew Young Foundation Scholarship for students of historically black colleges. Four grants will be awarded to four students of Clark Atlanta University, Morgan State University, Morehouse College and Paine College.
- Daniels, Matthew Greater respect for privacy deters leaks of personal information. "Korea Times". December 10, 2014
- Internet Powerhouse Korea Should Be Online Human Rights Powerhouse. "Maeil Newspaper". December 10, 2014
- Information Leakage Consumer Goods Handling Human Rights Abuses. "Joongan Ilbo". December 10, 2014
- Security Leaders Endorse New Digital Human Rights Network. "PR Newswire". December 10, 2014
- The vaccine against the virus of oppression . "The Hill". October 29, 2014.
- Soft Power: The Vaccine Against Oppression. "Breaking Defense". November 25, 2014.
- Daniels, Matthew (September 28, 2016). "Data Overdosing And National Insecurity". The Huffington Post.
- Human Rights Nonprofit Announces HBCU Multi-Campus Scholarship Endowment Project. "HBCU Digest" April 10, 2018
|This article related to a non-profit organization is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Good of All" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Good of All. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.