Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
Gossip (Nadine Coyle song)
|A blonde haired woman (Nadine Coyle) is wearing a beige coloured dress sitting on a sofa in the grass and trees are behind her. At the top of her, it is written "NADINE", and at the bottom of her, it is written "GOSSIP", in white capitals.|
|Song by Nadine Coyle|
|from the EP Nadine|
|Released||23 February 2018|
|Songwriter(s)||Ben Taylor, Brian Higgins, Keir MacCulloch, Kyle Mackenzie, Luke Fitton, Sarah Thompson, Takura Tendayi|
"Gossip" is a song by Irish recording artist Nadine Coyle. The song, the second track from Coyle's upcoming Nadine EP, was released as a digital download on 23 February 2018 by Virgin EMI Records.
Background and release
—Coyle on the song and plan for the EP.
After announcing that Coyle had signed a recording deal with Virgin EMI Records in July 2017, Coyle released her new single, "Go to Work", on 8 September 2017.
"Girls on Fire" was released  as the first song from her new upcoming four-track EP, on 8 February 2018. Coyle announced that tracks from the new EP would be released bi-weekly, and "Gossip" was subsequently released on 23 February 2018.
- Coyle, Nadine. "The second track from my 'Nadine EP' is out today!!".
- "1883 Magazine".
- Anderton, Joe (24 July 2017). "Nadine Coyle has a new record deal and album on the way". Digital Spy. United Kingdom: Hearst Corporation. Retrieved 24 July 2017.
- "Nadine's new single Girls On Fire - First listen review".
- Lorraine (14 February 2018). "Nadine Coyle Would Love to see a Girls Aloud Reunion - Lorraine" – via YouTube.
- "'Gossip': Nadine Coyle Is Tired of Rumors Starting". 23 February 2018.
This article "Gossip (Nadine Coyle song)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Gossip (Nadine Coyle song). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.