Government TB and Chest Hospital
|Government TB and Chest Hospital|
|Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Lua error in Module:Infobox_mapframe at line 118: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).|
|Location||Pedda Waltair, Visakhapatnam, India|
|Hospital type||Tuberculosis, Contagious disease|
|Affiliated university||N.T.R. Health University|
Government TB and Chest Hospital is all so called as Government Hospital for Chest and Communicable Diseases is located at Pedda Waltair, Visakhapatnam.. its one of the important government hospital in the City. .
Services[edit | edit source]
The Government Hospital for Chest and Communicable Diseases gave services for Swine influenza, Pneumonia, Interstitial lung disease and TB Cases.  the hospital shares out of 460 government doctors in the city some important percentages of doctors. this hospital is the only test multi-drug-resistant tuberculosis (MDR-TB)samples in the state of Andhra Pradesh before establishing the testing center of Anantapur. and this hospipitla listed in Government of India National Health Mission. .
References[edit | edit source]
- "introduction". deccanchronicle. 31 Oct 2018. Retrieved 11 Mar 2019.
- "importance of the hospital". Gvmc. 25 Jul 2019. Retrieved 25 Jul 2019.
- "services". deccanchronicle. 27 Sep 2017. Retrieved 14 Mar 2019.
- "government Doctor's". the hans india. 26 Sep 2018. Retrieved 25 Jul 2019.
- "testing centre". the hindu. 17 May 2019. Retrieved 25 Jul 2019.
- "national health mission" (PDF). nrhm. 31 Mar 2014. Retrieved 25 Jul 2019.
This article "Government TB and Chest Hospital" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Government TB and Chest Hospital. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.