Govt. Degree College, Khumulwng
|Principal||Dr. Nityananda Das|
Govt. Degree College Khumulwng or GDC Khumulwng, established in 2007, is an undergraduate college in Tripura, northeast India, affiliated to Tripura University. The college offers undergraduate courses in arts. It is located approximately 25 km from the state capital, Agartala.
Departments[edit | edit source]
Arts[edit | edit source]
- Political Science
Accreditation[edit | edit source]
The college is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC).
Courses[edit | edit source]
English, Bengali, Hindi, History, Kokborok, Philosophy, Education, Political Science.
Pass course[edit | edit source]
Bengali, Education, English, History, Kokborok, Philosophy, Political Science, Hindi.
Honours course[edit | edit source]
Bengali, Education, English, History, Political Science.
Admission process[edit | edit source]
- The session is May to June.
- The admission to first year is August/September (after H.S. (+2) result is published).
- The admission notice is published in July/August .
- Admission policy is according to merit and as per the reservation policy.
- After admission the names of those students having 0% attendance will be struck off if he/she fails to provide proper cause within the first two weeks at a specific time.
See also[edit | edit source]
- Education in India
- Education in Tripura
- Tripura University
- Literacy in India
- List of institutions of higher education in Tripura
References[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
|This article about a university or college in Tripura, India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Govt. Degree College, Khumulwng" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Govt. Degree College, Khumulwng. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.