Govt. Degree College, Khumulwng
|Principal||Dr. Nityananda Das|
Govt. Degree College Khumulwng or GDC Khumulwng, established in 2007, is an undergraduate college in Tripura, northeast India, affiliated to Tripura University. The college offers undergraduate courses in arts. It is located approximately 25 km from the state capital, Agartala.
- Political Science
The college is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC).
English, Bengali, Hindi, History, Kokborok, Philosophy, Education, Political Science.
Bengali, Education, English, History, Kokborok, Philosophy, Political Science, Hindi.
Bengali, Education, English, History, Political Science.
- The session is May to June.
- The admission to first year is August/September (after H.S. (+2) result is published).
- The admission notice is published in July/August .
- Admission policy is according to merit and as per the reservation policy.
- After admission the names of those students having 0% attendance will be struck off if he/she fails to provide proper cause within the first two weeks at a specific time.
- Education in India
- Education in Tripura
- Tripura University
- Literacy in India
- List of institutions of higher education in Tripura
Others articles of the Topic Education : Natuk Vivekananda Bidyamandir, Lucille Ann Fuchs, John Ardis Cawthon, E-learning, Loknayak Jai Prakash Institute Of Technology, University of Texas–Pan American, Robert T. Tobin
|This article about a university or college in Tripura, India is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Govt. Degree College, Khumulwng" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Govt. Degree College, Khumulwng. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.