Loknayak Jai Prakash Institute Of Technology
लोकनायक जय प्रकाश प्रौद्योगिकी संस्थान
|Type||Public Engineering Institution, Undergraduate|
|Aryabhatta Knowledge University|
|Mentor Institute||Indian Institute of Technology Patna|
The Campus of LNJP University, NH 19,
|Campus||Rural, 40 acres (0.2 km2)|
|Nickname||LNJPIT, Engineering College Chapra|
Loknayak Jai Prakash Institute of Technology (लोकनायक जय प्रकाश प्रौद्योगिकी संस्थान/LNJPIT) is a government engineering college managed by the Department of Science and Technology of the Government of Bihar. It is approved and recognized by AICTE and is affiliated to Aryabhatta Knowledge University in Patna.
- Department of Mechanical Engineering, H.O.D.- Prof. Kumar Jyotiraditya (KJD)
- Department of Civil Engineering, H.O.D.-
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering, H.O.D-
- Department of Electrical Engineering, H.O.D-
- Department of Physics-
- Department of Chemistry-
- Department of Mathematics-
- Department of Humanities-
- Training and Placement officer - Prof. Kumar Jyotiraditya
LNJPIT offers undergraduate courses in four streams of engineering:
|Departmental Courses in B.Tech. offered||Intake and seats available|
|B.Tech. Mechanical Engineering||60 (Normal Entry Seats) +12 (Lateral Entry)|
|B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering||60 (Normal Entry Seats) +12 (Lateral Entry)|
|B.Tech. Electrical and Electronics Engineering||60 (Normal Entry Seats) +12 (Lateral Entry)|
|B.Tech. Civil Engineering||60 (Normal Entry Seats) +12 (Lateral Entry)|
The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board conducts a two stage entrance test followed by counseling. In the first stage, candidates are screened according to their educational qualification related to the ISC or relevant exams, after which candidates attempt to write papers in their particular subjects of interest.
A qualifying cutoff mark based on category and subject group is calculated for each candidate, with successful candidates undertaking the BCECE second stage examination. Based on the Merit List of the second stage, successful candidates then have to go through a counseling stage.
A B.Sc. degree/Diploma in engineering is necessary for lateral entry in second year and should be in the Merit list of BCECE(LE).Diploma students are more preferred over B.Sc. students in BCECE Lateral Entry Exam.Campus facilities
The campus is situated at Bihar State Highway (also known as the Chhapra - Patna highway locality) on the outskirts of Saran district, 6 km from the main town, Chhapra, which lies on the bank of the Ganga River.
- Computer Science Arena
- Co-operative store
- Guest House
- Play ground
Loknayak Jai Prakash Institute of Technology maintains a library.
Others articles of the Topics Education AND Engineering : Buddha Institute of Technology, Government Engineering College, Siwan
Others articles of the Topics Engineering AND India : Government Engineering College, Siwan, Buddha Institute of Technology
Others articles of the Topics Education AND India : Dayanand Anglo-Vedic Badri Narayan Saha Public School, Faculty of Performing Arts, Banaras Hindu University, Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Government Engineering College, Siwan, Buddha Institute of Technology, Testbook
Others articles of the Topic Education : Learning by teaching, John Ardis Cawthon, Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Government Engineering College, Siwan, List of Toronto District School Board elementary schools, Faculty of Performing Arts, Banaras Hindu University, Pattie W. Van Hook
Others articles of the Topic Engineering : Buddha Institute of Technology, World Wide Web, Government Engineering College, Siwan
Others articles of the Topic India : Giga Innovations, Youth League U15, Game Over (2017 film), Jacob Thomas (police officer), Qatar Airways Flight 962, RedSeer Management Consulting, Vijay Prakash Singh
- "Loknayak Jai Prakash Institute of Technology | Welcome to Saran District". saran.nic.in. District Administration of Saran. Aug 8, 2018.
- "Department of Science & Technology : List of Engineering College". www.dst.bih.nic.in.
- "Details of College on University Website". akubihar.ac.in. Retrieved 2016-09-19.
- "10 MTech courses in 5 engineering colleges soon". Times of India. Faryal Rumi. Jan 18, 2019.
- "बिहार संयुक्त प्रवेश प्रतियोगिता परीक्षा पर्षद अब नहीं लेगा इंजीनियरिंग और मेडिकल प्रवेश परीक्षा". NEWS WING. News Wing. 10 January 2019.
- "इंजीनियरिंग कॉलेज में शुरू होगी एमटेक की पढ़ाई". Dainik Bhaskar (in हिन्दी). Bhagalpur News. 25 January 2019.
- "सीएम नीतीश आज पहुंचेंगे छपरा, विकास कार्यों की करेंगे समीक्षा". News18 Hindi. SANTOSH GUPTA. January 18, 2018.
- "Department of Mechanical Engg". lnjpitchapra.in.
- "CM inaugurates new engineering college at Chhapra - Times of India". The Times of India. H K Verma. Sep 9, 2012.