Loknayak Jai Prakash Institute Of Technology
लोकनायक जय प्रकाश प्रौद्योगिकी संस्थान
|File:Loknayak Jai Prakash Institute of Technology Logo.png|
|Type||Public Engineering Institution, Undergraduate|
|Aryabhatta Knowledge University|
|Mentor Institute||Indian Institute of Technology Patna|
The Campus of LNJP University, NH 19,
|Campus||Rural, 40 acres (0.2 km2)|
|Nickname||LNJPIT, Engineering College Chapra|
Loknayak Jai Prakash Institute of Technology (लोकनायक जय प्रकाश प्रौद्योगिकी संस्थान/LNJPIT) is a government engineering college managed by the Department of Science and Technology of the Government of Bihar. It is approved and recognized by AICTE and is affiliated to Aryabhatta Knowledge University in Patna.
- Department of Mechanical Engineering, H.O.D.- Prof. Kumar Jyotiraditya (KJD)
- Department of Civil Engineering, H.O.D.-
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering, H.O.D-
- Department of Electrical Engineering, H.O.D-
- Department of Physics-
- Department of Chemistry-
- Department of Mathematics-
- Department of Humanities-
- Training and Placement officer - Prof. Kumar Jyotiraditya
LNJPIT offers undergraduate courses in four streams of engineering:
|Departmental Courses in B.Tech. offered||Intake and seats available|
|B.Tech. Mechanical Engineering||60 (Normal Entry Seats) +12 (Lateral Entry)|
|B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering||60 (Normal Entry Seats) +12 (Lateral Entry)|
|B.Tech. Electrical and Electronics Engineering||60 (Normal Entry Seats) +12 (Lateral Entry)|
|B.Tech. Civil Engineering||60 (Normal Entry Seats) +12 (Lateral Entry)|
The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board conducts a two stage entrance test followed by counseling. In the first stage, candidates are screened according to their educational qualification related to the ISC or relevant exams, after which candidates attempt to write papers in their particular subjects of interest.
A qualifying cutoff mark based on category and subject group is calculated for each candidate, with successful candidates undertaking the BCECE second stage examination. Based on the Merit List of the second stage, successful candidates then have to go through a counseling stage.
A B.Sc. degree/Diploma in engineering is necessary for lateral entry in second year and should be in the Merit list of BCECE(LE).Diploma students are more preferred over B.Sc. students in BCECE Lateral Entry Exam.Campus facilities
The campus is situated at Bihar State Highway (also known as the Chhapra - Patna highway locality) on the outskirts of Saran district, 6 km from the main town, Chhapra, which lies on the bank of the Ganga River.
- Computer Science Arena
- Co-operative store
- Guest House
- Play ground
Loknayak Jai Prakash Institute of Technology maintains a library.
- List of institutions of higher education in Bihar
- Education in Bihar
- Education in India
Other articles of the topics Education AND Engineering : Buddha Institute of Technology
Other articles of the topics Engineering AND India : Buddha Institute of Technology
Other articles of the topics Education AND India : Dayanand Anglo-Vedic Badri Narayan Saha Public School, Faculty of Performing Arts, Banaras Hindu University, Manav Rachna International School, Buddha Institute of Technology, Dhanurjaya Narayana (DN) High School, Kendujhar, Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Testbook Edu Solutions PVT LTD
Other articles of the topic Education : Govt. Degree College, Khumulwng, Tripura Tribal Folk Music College, Green Gables International School, Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Bob Buntine, Sarangabad High School, Dayanand Anglo-Vedic Badri Narayan Saha Public School
Other articles of the topic Engineering : Buddha Institute of Technology, LEVO AG, World Wide Web, Georgia Institute of Technology, Celia Reina
Other articles of the topic India : Jyothi Rana, Rahul Bhatia, Kangaroo Kids Education Limited, List of Kerala cities by population, Discovery Offices, Being Muslim Institute, VIF Airways
- "Loknayak Jai Prakash Institute of Technology | Welcome to Saran District". saran.nic.in. District Administration of Saran. Aug 8, 2018.
- "Department of Science & Technology : List of Engineering College". www.dst.bih.nic.in.
- "Details of College on University Website". akubihar.ac.in. Retrieved 2016-09-19.
- "10 MTech courses in 5 engineering colleges soon". Times of India. Faryal Rumi. Jan 18, 2019.
- "बिहार संयुक्त प्रवेश प्रतियोगिता परीक्षा पर्षद अब नहीं लेगा इंजीनियरिंग और मेडिकल प्रवेश परीक्षा". NEWS WING. News Wing. 10 January 2019.
- "इंजीनियरिंग कॉलेज में शुरू होगी एमटेक की पढ़ाई". Dainik Bhaskar (in हिन्दी). Bhagalpur News. 25 January 2019.
- "सीएम नीतीश आज पहुंचेंगे छपरा, विकास कार्यों की करेंगे समीक्षा". News18 Hindi. SANTOSH GUPTA. January 18, 2018.
- "Department of Mechanical Engg". lnjpitchapra.in.
- "CM inaugurates new engineering college at Chhapra - Times of India". The Times of India. H K Verma. Sep 9, 2012.