|Founder 👔||George Logothetis|
Number of locations
|6 Hotels and residences in operation, 5 under development|
Area served 🗺️
|North America, South America, Europe, Africa|
|Robert Swade (CEO)|
|Products 🎛️ 🧴||Hotels and Resorts|
|Services||Hotels, Resorts, Restaurants, Bars, Spas|
Number of employees
Grace Hotels, part of the Libra Group, is a privately owned collection of hotels and resorts located across, Europe, North America, South America and Africa.
Established in 2007 with the opening of its first hotel, the group operates six hotels around the world.
As of 2017, Grace Hotels operates properties in Greece, North America and South America.
- United States
- Grace Vanderbilt, near Thames Street in Newport, Rhode Island.
- Grace Mayflower Inn & Spa, in Washington, Connecticut. It is a member of the Relais & Châteaux association.
- Grace White Barn Inn & Spa, in Kennebunk, Maine. The White Barn Restaurant has been awarded both AAA Five Diamonds and Forbes Five Star Fine Dining accolades.
- Grace Cafayate, in the Salta province of northwest Argentina.
- "Robert Swade CEO Grace Hotels". Hotel Space Online. 14 November 2016. Retrieved 7 November 2017.
- "Grace Mykonos". Telegraph. 28 July 2017. Retrieved 21 November 2017.
- "Best Hotels in Newport Rhode Island". Jetsetter. 12 July 2017. Retrieved 21 November 2017.
- "Where to Travel for Silence". Luxury Travel Magazine. 25 April 2017. Retrieved 21 November 2017.
- "The Mayflower Grace". Telegraph. 5 September 2017. Retrieved 21 November 2017.
- "White Barn Inn Kennebunk Maine". Coastal Connecticut. 5 September 2017. Retrieved 21 November 2017.
- "Your Next Great Wine-Country Escape: Salta, Argentina". Forbes. 9 January 2017. Retrieved 21 November 2017.
This article "Grace Hotels" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Grace Hotels. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.