|Type of business||Private|
|Available in||English, Hindi|
|Parent||GradeStack Learning Pvt. Ltd.|
Gradeup is an online tutoring platform for competitive exams. It provides study material for exams like SSC, JEE, NEET, Banking, and more. It was founded in 2015 by Shobhit Bhatnagar, Vibhu Bhushan, and Sanjeev Kumar under the parent GradeStack Learning Pvt Ltd.
The platform curates content for competitive exams and offers it through a website, a mobile application, and YouTube channels. The content is interactive and customizable. Gradeup has a presence across 2500 cities. The top 5 markets for the platform are Hyderabad, Patna, Lucknow, Delhi, and Pune.
Corporate Social Responsibility
In March 2019, Gradeup collaborated with Smile Foundation, a development organization aimed at supporting and empowering girl children. This collaboration was announced in honor of the special occasion of International Women's Day and through the initiative She can Fly, Gradeup will be sponsoring the education of eight girls for the coming year.
- "Crunchbase - Gradeup". Retrieved 13 April 2019.
- "5 ed-tech start-ups you should know about". The Statesman. 13 March 2019. Retrieved 16 May 2019.
- "Gradeup eyes 8 lakh users in Hyderabad this FY". The Times of India. 13 June 2017. Retrieved 13 April 2019.
- "Gradeup preparation platform for competitive exams". The Statesman. 7 March 2019. Retrieved 16 May 2019.
- "Gradeup introduces modules for UPSC civil services exam on its app and web". The Times of India. 5 January 2017. Retrieved 13 April 2019.
- "5 apps to help you in preparing for competitive examinations". The Statesman. 28 February 2019. Retrieved 13 April 2019.
- "Why students, investors love learning apps, platforms". The Week (Indian magazine). 13 April 2019. Retrieved 16 May 2019.
- "Gradeup preparation platform for competitive exams". The Statesman. 7 March 2019. Retrieved 13 April 2019.
- "How ed-tech startups are helping aspirants ace Indian Railways, other government jobs, competitive exams". Zee Business. 28 March 2019. Retrieved 16 May 2019.
- "A Competitive Edge: Two education start-ups are gaining ground among students". Indian Express. 24 December 2016. Retrieved 13 April 2019.
- "Gradeup launches paid mock test app for competitive exam aspirants". Business Standard. 8 March 2017. Retrieved 13 April 2019.
- "We Are Determined To Become The Go-To Platform For Competitive Exams: CEO, Gradeup". 16 March 2019. Retrieved 16 May 2019.
- "Gradeup collaborates with Smile Foundation to celebrate Women's Day". The Asian Age. 10 March 2019. Retrieved 16 May 2019.
Enhanced content with more and newer references
All sentences appearing promotional in nature have been removed
This article "Gradeup" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Gradeup. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.