Gratuitous Type (magazine)
Gratuitous Type is an annual magazine, published in Greenpoint, Brooklyn and founded by Elana Schlenker in 2010. The magazine is focused on typography and graphic design, and well known for its innovative layouts and printing methods.
- "Gratuitous Type Issue 4: Peep Show". KK Outlets. Retrieved 28 November 2015.
- Alderson, Rob. "The new issue of Gratuitous Type magazine is another splendid success". It's Nice That. Retrieved 8 March 2015.
- "Elana Schlenker on the Inaugural Gratuitous Type Magazine". Eye on Design. 2016-02-01. Retrieved 2018-12-11.
- "Gratuitous Type magazine on Magpile". magpile.com. Retrieved 2018-12-11.
- Watson, Steve (September 2014). "Video Review - Gratuitous Type". Stack Magazines. Retrieved December 10, 2018.
|This article relating to a design-related magazine is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.
|This typography-related article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Gratuitous Type (magazine)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Gratuitous Type (magazine). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.