|Founder 👔||Mohan Lakhamraju and Hari Krishnan Nair|
Area served 🗺️
Number of employees
|Website||[Lua error in Module:WikidataIB at line 665: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value). ]|
They offer industry-related online programs in Business Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Cloud Computing, Deep Learning, Full Stack Development, DevOps and more. The company has educated over 5000 students over the last 5 years with facilities in Chennai, Bengaluru, Gurugram, Pune, Mumbai, and Hyderabad. Mohan Lakhamraju is the current CEO of the organization. Currently present in India, the company has expanded to other parts of Asia and the Middle East.
Achievements & Accomplishments
- IANS (2018-10-16). "Trained in data science, AI, ML? There are 50,000 job posts waiting for you". Business Standard India. Retrieved 2019-04-11.
- "Mohan Lakhamraju: The accidental academic". Forbes India. Retrieved 2019-04-11.
- "50,000 posts in data science vacant in India: Report - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2019-04-11.
- Pramanik, Ayan (2018-11-01). "Demand for digital talent fills up tech classrooms". The Economic Times. Retrieved 2019-04-11.
- "Great Learning Introduces New Program in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning". PCQuest. 2018-06-29. Retrieved 2019-04-11.
- "Analytics India Magazine 2".
- "Analytics India Magazine".
This article "Great Learning (Company)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Great Learning (Company). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.