Greenspond Historical Society
The Greenspond Historical Society and Archives, in Greenspond, Newfoundland and Labrador, began in April 1994 with the publication of the first issue of The Greenspond Letter. The Greenspond Letter is a journal of the history of Greenspond through poetry, prose, photographs, essays, articles and interviews. OCLC 53141349 It is published four times each year in Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall. The editor is Linda White.
- Jarvis, Dale. "Living Heritage Podcast Ep037 The Greenspond Historical Society and Archives". Retrieved 2021-08-20.
- Smyth, Jeff. "Greenspond Historic Society says Iconic Courthouse in Need of Restoration". VOCM. Retrieved 2021-08-20.
- King, Allison. "Renovations Finally Underway at Historic Greenspond Courthouse". VOCM. Retrieved 2021-08-20.
- Greenspond Historical Society and Archives
- Memorial University of Newfoundland (Has each issue of the Greenspond Letter)
|This Newfoundland and Labrador-related article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Greenspond Historical Society" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Greenspond Historical Society. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.