|Born||Fernando E. Reyes|
May 31, 1996
Neuquén, Neuquén, Argentina
|🏡 Residence||Buenos Aires, Argentina|
|📆 Years active||2015–present|
Fernando Reyes was born in 1996, as a teenager he was a YouTube rapper who rapped about his life in spanish but later in 2016 he decided to stop making his songs public, so he could expand himself. Reyes was born in Neuquén, Argentina, although once a young adult he moved to Buenos Aires, the capital city of Argentina, to find his place in the music industry.
Growing up, Reyes listened mostly to rap, and through his mother, some English-Spanish music, such as Shakira. He studied english since he was a child, in 2018 he started making music in the both languages he knew.
On december 2019, after Juice WRLD passed away, Grey Dye published on social medias he wouldn’t write no more spanish songs. He decided that he would write everything in english and if he wanted to publish spanish songs he would translate the ones that he wrote. And started recording using the freestyle technique.
- «war of our worlds» (2022)
- «gossip girl» (2022)
- «panic» (2022)
- «popsicle» (2022)
- «love hurts» (2022)
- «don't pay me back» (2022)
- «Now who's the one might die young?» (2022)
|Unnamed Album (Studio Album)||2022|
- Grey Dye on Facebook
- Grey Dye on Instagram
- on YouTube
- Grey Dye on TwitterLua error in Module:WikidataCheck at line 23: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
This article "Grey Dye" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.
- "Grey Dye | ♬ Otro Dia en Mi Casa y Otro Dia en Mi Casa y Otro Dia en Mi Casa | on TikTok". TikTok (in Deutsch). Retrieved 2020-06-24.
- "Juice Wrld Tribute". Youtube. Retrieved 2019-12-24. Unknown parameter