Grubmarket raised the Series B funding of $20 million from Riverhead Capital, Ashton Kutcher’s Sound Ventures, Global Founders Capital, GGV Capital, Fosun Group, Danhua Capital and a few celebrities and other individual investors such as Fabrice Grinda and Gang Wang.
The company reached the annual revenue run rate of $100 million and become financially profitable on the overall business in year 2018.
As of 2018, the company has raised a total of $64 million.
- "GrubMarket Raises up $32M Led by GGV for its Healthy Grocery Ordering And More". StartupWorld. 2018-07-12. Retrieved 2018-07-24.
- "GrubMarket gobbles up $32M led by GGV for its healthy grocery ordering and delivery service". TechCrunch. Retrieved 2018-07-24.
- "Online grocery GrubMarket breaks even, and wants to go public in 2018". TechCrunch. Retrieved 2018-07-24.
- "With $2.1M In Funding, GrubMarket Connects Consumers With Local Farms And Food Producers". TechCrunch. Retrieved 2018-07-24.
- "Farm-To-Fridge Food Delivery Service GrubMarket Grabs $10M Series A". TechCrunch. Retrieved 2018-07-24.
- "Chicago Tribune".
- Su, Jean Baptiste. "CEO Tech Talk: GrubMarket Acquires FarmBox, Plans Nationwide Expansion". Forbes. Retrieved 2018-07-24.
- "GrubMarket raises $20 million to expand its online farmer's market". TechCrunch. Retrieved 2018-07-24.
- "GrubMarket raises $32 Mn for Healthy Grocery Ordering". Bizztor. 2018-07-12. Retrieved 2018-07-24.
- "San Francisco Chronicle".
This article "GrubMarket" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:GrubMarket. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.