Guenter Klose is the founder and Executive Director of Klose Training & Consulting, LLC based out of Lafayette, CO. Klose has been an MLD/CDT Certified Instructor since 1987, where he was certified by the German Massage Therapy and Physical Therapy Association. He taught lymphedema treatment from 1987 to 1990 at the Foeldi Schools in Freiburg and Munich, Germany.
In 1990 Guenter assisted Dr. Robert Lerner to establish the first CDT treatment center in New York, NY. His work with lymphedema patients in the United States was instrumental in establishing the field of lymphedema training and therapy throughout the nation. He continued to assist in opening numerous lymphedema treatment centers on the East Coast and trained lymphedema therapists in many different regions throughout the country until 2003.
In 2003 Guenter established Klose Training & Lymphedema Care as an organization dedicated to providing the highest quality lymphedema therapy training available. He continues to operate as Executive Director of Klose Training & Lymphedema Care to the present day, where he consults, teaches, and trains Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, and Massage Therapists to be Certified Lymphedema Therapists.
Guenter currently holds professional memberships to the National Lymphedema Network (NLN), International Society of Lymphology (ISL), and the Lymphology Association of North America (LANA).
- International Society of Lymphology (2003). The diagnosis and treatment of peripheral lymphedema. Consensus document of the International Society of Lymphology. Lymphology 36(2): 84–9
- Lerner R (1998). Complete decongestive physiotherapy and the Lerner Lymphedema Services Academy of Lymphatic Studies (the Lerner School). Cancer 83: 2861-3
- Klose Training & Consulting
- Foeldi Schools
- International Society of Lymphology
- Lymphology Association of North America
This article "Guenter Klose" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Guenter Klose. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.