Handbook of COVID-19 Prevention and Treatment
The Handbook of COVID-19 Prevention and Treatment was published on 18 March 2020 by the Jack Ma Foundation. It was "compiled according to clinical experience" at the First Affiliated Hospital of the Zhejiang University School of Medicine, where,
over the past 50 days, 104 confirmed patients have been admitted to FAHZU, including 78 severe and critically ill ones. Thanks to the pioneering efforts of medical staff and the application of new technologies, to date, we have witnessed a miracle. No staff were infected, and there were no missed diagnosis or patient deaths.
On 19 March 2020, the German-language Frankfurter Skriptum newspaper commented on the Handbuch zur Prävention und Behandlung von COVID-19 Kompiliert nach klinischer Erfahrung Das erste angeschlossene Krankenhaus der medizinischen Fakultät der Zhejiang Universität that due to the careful treatment in the FAHZU, no medical staff were infected, no confirmed patients died, and no suspected cases were overlooked.
On 24 March 2020, the Italian newspaper ItaliaOggi reported on the Handbook. This report was noticed on 28 March by a reader, who wondered whether the Italian health authorities were illiterate. He also remarked that the Handbook recommends a week of chloroquine phosphate treatment to combat and eliminate pathogens.
On 29 March 2020, the Argentinian infobae news website took notice of the Spanish translation of the Handbook: "Manual de prevención y tratamiento del COVID-19", and interviewed several experts at the FUNCEI on the subject.
On 30 March 2020, the Rossiya Segodnya agency with support from the Russian Direct Investment Fund and scientific advice from I. M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University, published the Russian version of the Handbook.
- Global MediXchange for Combating COVID-19 - Alibaba Cloud (official ebook download)
- "Jack Ma Foundation publishes handbook, shares China's experience in battling Covid-19". Tech in Asia. 18 March 2020.
- LIANG, Tingbo, ed. (31 March 2020). Handbook of COVID-19 Prevention and Treatment. Zhejiang University School of Medicine: Alibaba Cloud. p. 68. Search this book on
- "Handbuch zur Prävention und Behandlung von Covid-19 aus dem Krankenhaus mit 0% Todesfall". Frankfurter Skriptum. 19 March 2020.
- "Ma le autorità italiane sanno leggere?". ItaliaOggi Online. 28 March 2020.
- "Coronavirus: el manual de recomendaciones hecho por médicos chinos en la primera línea de atención". Infobae. 29 March 2020.
- "Research: Handbook of COVID-19 Prevention and Treatment". Roscongress Foundation. 30 March 2020.
|This article about a medical book is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
|This article about the COVID-19 pandemic is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Handbook of COVID-19 Prevention and Treatment" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Handbook of COVID-19 Prevention and Treatment. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.