Healthy Living Market & Café®
|Founders 👔||Katy Lesser|
Number of locations
Area served 🗺️
|Eli Lesser-Goldsmith, Nina Lesser-Goldsmith|
|Products 📟||Specialty, Local, Organic & Natural Foods|
Number of employees
Healthy Living Market is a chain of privately owned grocery stores operating in the Vermont and New York area. Products offered are organic and produced locally in the Northern Vermont area, but conventional groceries are also available.
The company currently operates three stores in Saratoga Springs, NY, South Burlington, VT, and Williston, VT. The chain was founded in 1986 by Katy Lesser and is operated by Katy Lesser, her son Eli Lesser-Goldsmith and daughter Nina Lesser-Goldsmith.
The chain is focused on environmental impact, sustainability, and community outreach. They are well known for supplying compostable containers, cutlery, lids and produce bags. All locations are powered by 100% renewable energy.
The chain is also known for their inclusion of the Bellwether Roaster, the first internet-connected, zero-emissions commercial coffee roaster in the market. Bellwether Coffee’s recirculating roasting technology removes particulates, carbon monoxide and volatile organic compounds in real time. The chain is also well known for their completion of a solar field built to power its South Burlington store with renewable energy.
Erewhon Market (Wikipedia)
New Seasons Market (Wikipedia)
- Rubin, Courtney (2020-11-08). "Call It Friendsgiving, Call It Podsgiving, Just Don't Forget the Green Beans". The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved 2020-12-16.
- "Look inside the new third location for Healthy Living Market and Café". New Hope Network. 2020-10-29. Retrieved 2020-12-16.
- "Store Locator". Healthy Living Market & Café. Retrieved 2020-12-16.
- Gonick, Arthur. "Thanksgiving from Apps to Dessert - The Healthy Living Market and Café Makes it Happen". www.saratogatodaynewspaper.com. Retrieved 2020-12-16.
- "Family business Healthy Living Market sees opportunities ahead". Supermarket News. 2020-08-24. Retrieved 2020-12-16.
- "Healthy Living Market to open Williston store". Vermont Business Magazine. 2020-10-28. Retrieved 2020-12-16.
- Hallenbeck, Brent. "Healthy Living Market & Cafe opens its newest site, near Taft Corners in Williston". The Burlington Free Press. Retrieved 2020-12-16.
- "Healthy Living Market and Café Opens 3rd Location". Progressive Grocer. Retrieved 2020-12-16.
- "Healthy Living Market & Café Builds Solar Farm To Power Store, Moves One Step Closer To '100% Renewable' Commitment". The Leading Solar Magazine In India. Retrieved 2020-12-16.
|This food and/or confectionery corporation or company-related article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
Category:Retail companies Category:Organic farming organizations Category:Food manufacturers of the United States Category:American companies established in 1986 Category:Food and drink companies established in 1986 Category:Retail companies established in 1986 Category:1986 establishments in New York (state) Category:Post Consumer Brands brands
This article "Healthy Living Market" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Healthy Living Market. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.