Henrich Bankole Akomolafe (born 1 October 1992) is a Nigerian businessman, and tech entrepreneur, known as the Cofounder and Managing director of Akotex Nigeria Limited, a business conglomerate servicing the elevator engineering industry, real estate and fitness & wellness sectors in Nigeria. This earned him a spot on Africa's Forbes 30 Under 30 (Business) list in 2019 amongst other achievements.
Early Life and Education
Henrich is a native of Ekiti State and has lived most part of his life in Nigeria where he did his Primary and Secondary School education. He attended the Kharkiv National University of Radioelectronics where he obtained a Bachelor of Engineering (BEng) in Computer Engineering and the Pompeu Fabra University, Spain where he obtained his Master's degree in Information Technology Strategic Management.
Henrich ventured into entrepreneurship at a very young age, co-founding a company with his Father and rising to the position of Managing Director. In 2016, Henrich interned with an elevator manufacturing company in Spain before returning to Nigeria.
Awards and recognition
- Peace Builder Award For Excellence In Business Entrepreneurship And Leadership Skills
- Forbes Africa 30 Under 30 Achievers 2019
- "Akomolafe Bankole: Using innovation to redefine real estate business". Businessday Nigeria. Retrieved 8 March 2020.
- "How Akomolafe Bankole is redefining real estate business". Sun News Online. Retrieved 9 March 2020.
- "#30Under30: Business Category 2019". Forbes Africa. Retrieved 8 March 2020.
- "Youngpreneur, Akomolafe Henrich speaks on being on Forbes Africa, '30 under 30' list". Daily Trust. Retrieved 9 March 2020.
- "Henrich Akomolafe Bags Peace Achievers Award". Leadership Nigeria. Retrieved 17 March 2020.
- "MSc in IT graduate Henrich Akomolafe makes the prestigious Forbes Africa 30 under 30 list". Barcelona School of Management. Retrieved 8 March 2020.
- "Henrich Akomolafe: The Youngpreneur Changing Infrastructural Development In Nigeria". The Guardian Nigeria News. Retrieved 8 March 2020.
- "INTERVIEW: I was rejected by Nasarawa University - Young Nigerian Businessman recognised by Forbes". Premium Times Nigeria. Retrieved 9 March 2020.
- "Company boss bags Peace Award". The Nation Online Newspapers. Retrieved 8 March 2020.
|This Nigerian biographical article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Henrich Akomolafe" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Henrich Akomolafe. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.