|Founders 👔||Budi Voogt, Tim van Doorne|
|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
Area served 🗺️
|CEO: Budi Voogt|
Number of employees
Heroic is a music management agency in the Netherlands, co-founded by Budi Voogt (CEO) and Tim van Doorne (COO) in 2013, representing clients San Holo, Droeloe, Taska Black, Unlike Pluto, and Fytch. The company operates predominantly in the alternative electronic space. Their mission is to “empower creators”.
Heroic has a holistic approach to artist management and aims to discover, nurture and accelerate artist careers by providing a combination of integrated artist management, music distribution and publishing services.
In the past, Heroic also operated as a public-facing record label for non-management clients, releasing mostly electronic dance music and sub-genres future bass, trap, indie dance and electronica. In late 2017, Heroic ceased their public label to focus on artist management, restricting future music distribution, marketing and publishing activities to management clients.
Heroic has been closely involved with the career of San Holo. The company released San Holo's first EP “COSMOS” in 2014 and proceeded to guide his progression to becoming an internationally touring household name in electronic music and assisted with developing his record label bitbird. San Holo has since performed at festivals such as Coachella, Tomorrowland, Ultra, EDC Las Vegas, and HARD Summer. The company was closely involved with San Holo's streaming hit “Light”, which was released independently on bitbird and has surpassed 100,000,000 streams on Spotify.
Three of Heroic's management artists are closely affiliated to independent label bitbird which is co-founded by San Holo and jointly-run by Budi Voogt, who is a partner and the company's Managing Director. Artists managed by Heroic are also affiliated with other prominent labels in the electronic music world such as Monstercat and NEST HQ.
Budi Voogt and Tim van Doorne have also co-founded the educational platform Heroic Academy, where the Heroic and Academy teams share their experiences in the industry to promote the career development of artists and industry professionals. They specialize in the music marketing and audio-engineering domains and have a range of flagship products for each, including the books The SoundCloud Bible and The Mastering Bible, and courses “Music Marketing Academy” and “Smart Mixing Academy”.
- "Ep. 49 - Budi Voogt - CEO & Co-Founder of Heroic Recordings - Hustle & Deal Flow™". Hustle & Deal Flow™. 2016-07-11. Archived from the original on 2018-06-26. Retrieved 2018-06-26.
- "Our Story — Heroic". Heroic. Archived from the original on 2018-06-26. Retrieved 2018-06-26.
- "San Holo wil geen onderdeel uitmaken van een subcultuur". Thump (in Nederlands). 2015-09-11. Archived from the original on 2018-06-26. Retrieved 2018-06-26.
- "San Holo Gigography, Tour History & Past Concerts – Songkick". www.songkick.com. Archived from the original on 2018-06-19. Retrieved 2018-06-26.
- Sidewalk Talk (2018-05-07), SAN HOLO + DROELOE Manager (Jeff Yau)- how Light hit 100 million streams, working w/ bitbird, retrieved 2018-06-26
- "DROELOE Talk New bitbird Release "See Through Me," Touring In The US, And Collab-ing With Aliens - NEST HQ". NEST HQ. 2017-04-18. Archived from the original on 2018-06-25. Retrieved 2018-06-26.
- "Heroic Academy: The Music Industry Explained". Heroic Academy. Archived from the original on 2018-06-24. Retrieved 2018-06-26.
- "Budi Voogt Interview - How to Crush Music Marketing (and Life)". EDMProd. 2016-08-17. Archived from the original on 2018-06-26. Retrieved 2018-06-26.
- "Tim van Doorne | Dancefair". Dancefair. Archived from the original on 2018-06-26. Retrieved 2018-06-26.
- "Heroic — Empowering Creators". Heroic. Archived from the original on 2017-05-09. Retrieved 2018-06-23.
- Genosa, Wendel. "San Holo on his 5 favourite tunes, tour life and what to expect next [Exclusive Interview]". EARMILK. Archived from the original on 2016-03-23. Retrieved 2016-03-18.
This article "Heroic Management" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Heroic Management. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.