|Headquarters 🏙️||Northern Vancouver Island, Canada|
Area served 🗺️
|Raphael van Lierop|
Number of employees
Hinterland Studio is a game development studio located in Northern Vancouver Island, Canada. Hinterland Studio was formed in 2012 by Raphael van Lierop. It is best known for its game The Long Dark.
Hinterland Studio was formed in 2012 by Raphael van Lierop
Hinterland Studio aims to create thought-provoking entertainment, emphasizing story-rich gameplay experiences, and original fictional settings conceived from the ground up to exist across multiple mediums. Hinterland Studio's games are imbued with a sense of social awareness and aspire to provide immersive, sophisticated worlds to anyone seeking a mature gaming experience.
- Silwinski, Alexander (2006-09-29). "Hinterland Studio announced, reveals first game 'The Long Dark'". Joystiq. Retrieved 2013-09-09.
- van Lierop, Raphael (2012-01-01). "Hinterland Studio about'". Hinterland Studio. Retrieved 2013-09-09.
- Johnson, Leif (2013-10-10). "The Long Dark: interview with Raphael van Lierop'". PC Gamer. Retrieved 2015-03-13.
- Sephia, Chad (2013-09-09). "Fledgling BC studio Hinterland announces post-disaster survival sim The Long Dark'". Financial Post. Retrieved 2015-03-13.
- Canada Media Fund (2014-03-12). "The Long Dark (CA) Crowdfunding the end of the world as we know it'". Canada Media Fund. Retrieved 2015-03-13.
|30px||This Canadian video game corporation or company article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Hinterland Studio" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Hinterland Studio. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.