Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
Hoagland, Longo, Moran, Dunst & Doukas
|Headquarters||New Brunswick, NJ|
|No. of offices||5|
|No. of attorneys||approximately 100|
|Major practice areas||General Practice|
|Key people||Gary J. Hoagland|
|Founder||John J. Hoagland and Bartholomew A. Longo|
|Company type||Limited Liability Partnership|
Hoagland, Longo, Moran, Dunst & Doukas, LLP (often shortened to Hoagland Longo) is a law firm based in downtown New Brunswick, New Jersey, with offices in New York City; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; Wall Township, New Jersey; and Hammonton, New Jersey. The firm was founded in 1977 and employs approximately 100 attorneys within various general practice areas.
In 1977, Longo & Stone of Elizabeth, New Jersey merged with Cohen, Hoagland, Keefe & Oropollo of New Brunswick, New Jersey, creating Hoagland, Longo, Oropollo & Moran. In 1989, the firm purchased its current headquarters in downtown New Brunswick, New Jersey, former home of Rutgers University's Mason Gross School of the Arts. In 1992, Hoagland, Longo, Oropollo & Moran was renamed Hoagland, Longo, Moran, Dunst & Doukas, LLP.
There are approximately 100 attorneys in Hoagland Longo's seven offices, practicing in over 25 different areas of the law. The firm provides individuals, businesses, and other organizations with a full range of legal services. It is approved counsel for major insurance carriers that operate in New Jersey. The Martindale-Hubbell Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers has designated the firm as leading practitioners in the areas of construction law, insurance defense and environmental law. Most recently, in 2009, the firm established its Green Building practice group to address evolving legal issues with respect to innovation in design and building construction. A number of Hoagland Longo's attorneys have been listed in New Jersey Super Lawyers and Rising Stars and selected for The Best Lawyers in America publication. Additionally, the firm has appeared on PolitickerNJ.com's list of New Jersey's most politically powerful law firms.
Notable lawyers and alumni
- Hon. Herman L. Breitkopf, retired Assignment Judge of the New Jersey Superior Court, Middlesex County
- Hon. Mark B. Epstein, retired Presiding Judge of the New Jersey Superior Court, Middlesex County
- Hon. Douglas M. Fasciale, Judge of the New Jersey Superior Court, Appellate Division
- Hon. Jamie D. Happas, Presiding Judge of the Civil Part, New Jersey Superior Court, Middlesex County
- Hon. Craig L. Corson, Judge of the Family Part, New Jersey Superior Court, Middlesex County
- John J. Hoagland, former member of the Board of Chosen Freeholders for Middlesex County
- Maj. Gen. Robert G. Kenny, Judge Advocate General's Corps, United States Air Force 
- Hoagland Longo Firm History Archived 2012-11-15 at the Wayback Machine
- Hoagland Longo Practice Areas
- Martindale Hubbel: Practice Areas and Industries- Hoagland, Longo, Moran, Dunst & Doukas
- New Jersey Super Lawyers: Hoagland Longo Moran Dunst & Doukas, LLP
- Best Lawyers in America
- PolitickerNJ.com: New Jersey's Most Powerful Law Firms Archived 2011-09-05 at the Wayback Machine
- "Major General Robert G. Kenny, United States Air Force". Archived from the original on 2012-12-12.
- Firm Homepage
- Martindale Hubbell Firm Profile
- Hoagland Longo Super Lawyers List
- Hoagland Longo LinkedIn Page
This article "Hoagland, Longo, Moran, Dunst & Doukas" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Hoagland, Longo, Moran, Dunst & Doukas. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.