Holly M. Lewis
Holly M. Lewis
|Alma mater||European Graduate School (PhD)|
University of Pennsylvania (MLA)
|Awards||Dean’s Award for Teaching Excellence|
|Era||21st century Philosophy|
|Institutions||Texas State University|
|Thesis||The 21st Century Condition: Ethics and Visual Communications Technology in America at the End of Postmodernity (2008)|
Works[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- "Curriculum vitae". Retrieved May 14, 2018.
- "Texas State Philosophy Faculty Listing". Retrieved May 14, 2018.
- "Public Seminar by Holly Lewis: Assistant Professor of Philosophy at Texas State University". University of KwaZulu-Natal. Retrieved 13 May 2018.
- "Holly Lewis". www.concordia.ca. Retrieved 13 May 2018.
- "The Terrorist She Freaks of Texas". British Film Institute.
- Messer, Kate X; Getty, Kate (July 8, 2005). "Terrorist She-Freaks of Texas". The Gay Place. The Austin Chronicle. 24 (45). p. 69.
- Reviews of The Politics of Everybody:
- Drucker, Peter. "The Politics of Some Bodies". Solidarity. Retrieved 14 May 2018.
- Caldwell, Sue (September 2016). "The Politics of Everybody". Socialist Review (416). Retrieved 14 May 2018.
- Ward, Nicki (13 September 2016). "Book Review: Holly Lewis, The Politics of Everybody: Feminism, Queer Theory, and Marxism at the Intersection, London: Zed Books, 2016. 282 pp. £16.99 (pbk). ISBN 9781783602872". Critical Social Policy. 36 (4): 734–735. doi:10.1177/0261018316655715d. ISSN 0261-0183. Retrieved 13 May 2018.
- Crane, Bill (25 July 2017). "The politics of everybody". MR Online. Retrieved 17 May 2018.
[edit | edit source]
|This biography of an American academic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Holly M. Lewis" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Holly M. Lewis. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.