Hriday Kapowa Gaan
|Hriday Kapowa Gaan|
|Directed by||Jayanta Nath|
|Produced by||Saurov Baruah (N.R.B Film Production)|
|Story by||Bolin Sharma|
|Music by||Jayanta Nath|
|Edited by||A. Sreekar Prasad|
|Distributed by||Mayur Cassettes (Gathani)|
|16 January 2004|
Hriday Kapowa Gaan (Assamese: হৃদয় কঁপোৱা গান) is a 2004 Assamese film directed and music by Jayanta Nath. It was produced by N.R.B Film Production. It Stars Jatin Bora, Prastuti Parashar, Debojit Majumdar, Purabi Sarma, Nipon Goswami, Rina Bora etc.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
A ideal educated farmer and a young college professor from a village fight against a corrupted politician of the village and won against all the odds.
Cast[edit | edit source]
- Jatin Bora as Diganta
- Prastuti Parashar as Pompi
- Nipon Goswami as Principal, Pompi's father
- Rina Bora as Pompi's mother
- Debojit Mazumdar as Prabhat
- Purabi Sarma as Prakriti
Soundtrack[edit | edit source]
The music of Hriday Kapowa Gaan was composed by Jayanta Nath.The singers who lent their voices in this film are Zubeen Garg, Kumar Sanu, Vinod Rathod, Mahalakshmi Iyer, Kalpana Patowary, Santa Uzir, Saswati Phukan, Pabitra Margherita, Mintumoni Saikia, Jaya Irani, Mahendra Hazarika and Jayanta Nath. It contains 8 songs.
|Hriday Kapowa Gaan|
|Soundtrack album by|
|Genre||Feature film soundtrack|
|Label||Mayur Cassettes LLP|
|Jayanta Nath chronology|
All music composed by Jayanta Nath.
|1.||"Konemon"||Zubeen Garg, Saswati Phukan||5:30|
|2.||"Harini Nayana"||Vinod Rathod, Kalpana Patowary||5:24|
|3.||"Pai Herualo"||Santa Uzir||2:46|
|4.||"Mor Hriday"||Kumar Sanu, Mahalakshmi Iyer||5:15|
|5.||"Bujabo Noyaro"||Santa Uzir, Pabitra Margherita||4:10|
|6.||"Milito Kanthey"||Mahendra Hazarika, Jayanta Nath, Mintumoni Saikia, Jaya Irani||4:14|
|7.||"Aah Oi Aah Oi"||Mahendra Hazarika, Jayanta Nath, Mintumoni Saikia, Jaya Irani||5:18|
|8.||"Gun Gun"||Zubeen Garg, Mahalakshmi Iyer||4:43|
References[edit | edit source]
- "List of Assamese films of the 2000s", Wikipedia, 2019-03-22, retrieved 2019-03-31
- Staff, Magical Assam (2018-07-24). "Hridoy Kapowa Gaan | 2004 | Assamese Film". Magical Assam. Retrieved 2019-03-29.
- "Bihu attraction: Social message on celluloid - Karma ke Rati, a film on tea community, is packed with action and romance". www.telegraphindia.com. Retrieved 2019-03-31.
- Hriday Kapowa Gaan, retrieved 2019-03-31
- "Welcome to Indian Musics Shopping". www.indianmusicshopping.com. Retrieved 2019-03-27.
- Album details Indian Music Shopping retrieved on 22 March 2019
- Actors and Actress Indpaedia retrieved on 27 March 2019
- Hriday Kapowa Gaan on IMDb
This article "Hriday Kapowa Gaan" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Hriday Kapowa Gaan. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.