I am Chief of Staff at Hypergiant. We're growing fast - up to 120 employees in 10 short months so I'd like to get a Wikipedia page established. Please let me know if this information below qualifies for a wikipedia page Sarah at hypergiant (talk) 20:45, 18 December 2018 (UTC)
|Founders||Ben Lamm, John Fremont, and Will Womble|
|Ben Lamm (CEO)|
Number of employees
|>100 (November 2018)|
Hypergiant Industries is a consortium of companies focused on artificial intelligence (AI). It was founded in late 2017 by Ben Lamm, John Fremont, and Will Womble. It received an undisclosed amount of funding from several venture capital firms. Hypergiant develops AI products, provides AI services, and creates and launches AI companies. It has four announced subsidiaries:
- Hypergiant Ventures invests in AI startups that are developing technology useful to Hypergiant's other subsidiaries.
- Hypergiant Applied Sciences develops and markets AI-based products.
- Hypergiant Space Age Solutions creates custom AI software and devices for Fortune 500 companies. In December 2018, Hypergiant Space Age Solutions acquired a custom software developed called Black Pixel, for an undisclosed sum.
- Hypergiant Sensory Sciences was started in early 2018. It develops software that understands real-world events using data from cameras and sensors. Hypergiant Sensory Sciences completed a Series A funding round in 2018.
References[edit | edit source]
- Abril, Danielle (March 2018). "Hypergiant Is Showing Businesses the Pragmatic Side of AI". D Magazine. Retrieved December 9, 2018.
- Carmody, Tim (February 20, 2018). "Hypergiant Aims to Be Artificial Intelligence Concierge to Fortune 500". Adweek. Retrieved December 9, 2018.
- Call, Brandon; Goodman, Matt; Jensen, Jeremiah; Macon, Alex; The Holiday Cheer Committee (February 20, 2018). "Dallas Serial Entrepreneur Ben Lamm Launches Artificial Intelligence Startup". D Magazine. Retrieved December 9, 2018.
- Ha, Anthony (February 20, 2018). "Hypergiant helps big brands look beyond the AI buzzwords". TechCrunch. Retrieved December 9, 2018.
- Repko, Melissa (February 20, 2018). "After success building chatbot to order wings, Dallas' Ben Lamm wants to help other companies win at AI". Dallas News. Retrieved December 9, 2018.
- "Hypergiant Space Age Solutions Acquires Software Developer Black Pixel". Adweek. December 18, 2018. Retrieved December 18, 2018.
- Innovates, Dallas (November 29, 2018). "Sensory Sciences: Hypergiant's New AI Startup Teaches Machines to 'Learn How to Learn'". Dallas Innovates. Retrieved December 9, 2018.
- Marshall, Matt (November 30, 2018). "Hypergiant Sensory Sciences raises $5 million to track critical infrastructure with AI". VentureBeat. Retrieved December 9, 2018.
[edit | edit source]
This article "Hypergiant Industries" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Hypergiant Industries. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.