|Industry||Financial Services, Stockbroking, Mutual Funds, Derivatives & Commodities Trading, Portfolio Management Services|
Area served 🗺️
Number of employees
ICICI Securities is one of India’s largest broking firms that offers investment services  such as online and offline share trading, buying and selling of mutual funds, demat accounts, portfolio management services, insurance, fixed deposits and loans. 
Headquartered in Mumbai, the company is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange  and the National Stock Exchange.  ICICI Securities is also registered with the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) as a Merchant Banker.  The company was set up in 1995 and has branches across India.
Products and Services
In 2000, ICICI Securities launched its online trading and broking platform called ICICIDirect.com.
Through ICICIDirect.com and a network of 200 offline branches, the company offers customers its range of financial products and services, including:
- Brokerage: 3-in-1 trading and demat accounts for online and offline buying and selling of shares, derivatives, currencies and commodities, mutual funds and IPOs.
- Insurance: Distribution of insurance products through tie-ups with Religare and Star Health.
- Loans: The company offers loan products from its parent, ICICI Bank, including personal loan, home loan, auto loans and loan against property.
- Private Wealth Management & Portfolio Management Services: Proprietary PMS to HNI and ultra HNI clients and distribution of PMS.
- "ICICI Securities – Company Information". Capital Market.
- "Company History – ET Markets". Economic Times.
- "India's largest retail firm offering a wide range of products". Business Standard India. 2019-12-27.
- "Stock Market Insights". BSE India.
- "ICICI Securities on NSE India". NSE India.
- "Company Information on SEBI". SEBI.
- "Launch of ICICI Direct". Economic Times.
- "ICICI Direct offline branches". Express Computer.
- "Financial products and services - Brokerage". Capital Market.
- "Partnership with Religare Health Insurance". Outlook India.
- "Star Health Insurance joins hand with ICICI Securities". Times of India.
- "ICICI Sec diversifies into retail loan distribution". The Hindu.
- "ICICI Securities Limited launches Portfolio Management Services (PMS)". Zee Business.
This article "ICICI Securities" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:ICICI Securities. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.