IV.AI builds language understanding artificial intelligence for companies. It develops customized artificial neural networks, Cleverbots and analytic applications for companies. In 2017, IV.AI showcased technology whereby a computer could write new verses from the Bible. It has engineered artificial intelligence for major organizations including Sony Pictures, Aeroméxico, and others.
References[edit | edit source]
- Ellingson, Annlee (17 May 2017). "L.A. AI agency helps business 'ask the right questions' and find interesting answers". Bizjournals. Retrieved July 1, 2018.
- Varshneya, Rahul. "Trends to Watch in 2018". Inc.com. Retrieved July 1, 2018.
- "Elon Musk slaps down talk of A.I. 'gods': Some people 'should absolutely not' make superintelligence". CNBC. Retrieved July 1, 2018.
- "Sony Triggers The End Of The World By Bringing To Life The Red Queen From 'Resident Evil'". Futurism. Retrieved July 1, 2018.
- "Here are the best Messenger-compatible bots rolled out at Facebook's F8 2017". Digital Trends. Retrieved July 1, 2018.
- "The Bots Are Coming!". Pymnts. Retrieved July 1, 2018.
- "How to prevent human bias from infecting AI". Quartz. 20 March 2018. Retrieved July 1, 2018.
[edit | edit source]
|This article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "IV.AI" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or its subpage IV.AI/edithistory. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.