I Can Quit Whenever I Want - Ad Honorem
|I Can Quit Whenever I Want - Ad Honorem|
|Directed by||Sydney Sibilia|
|Produced by||Domenico Procacci, Matteo Rovere|
|Written by||Sydney Sibilia, Francesca Manieri, Luigi Di Capua|
|Edited by||Gianni Vezzosi|
Fandango, Groenlandia, Rai Cinema
Smetto quando voglio - Ad honorem (I Can Quit Whenever I Want - Ad honorem) is a 2017 movie directed by Sydney Sibilia, published the same year as its prequel Smetto Quando Voglio - Masterclass (I Can quit Whenever I Want - Masterclass) it's the last film on the Smetto Quando Voglio ( I Can Quit Whenever I Want) Saga.
Final act of the "Smetto quando voglio" trilogy directed by Sydney Sibilia. Locked behind the bars of Rebibbia prison, our band anti-heroes led by Pietro Zinni (Edoardo Leo) are plotting to evade and foil the treacherous plans of Walter Mercurio (Luigi Lo Cascio), scheming for a massacre. But who's this new Villain and what's his plan? Pietro is the first to acknowledge it: Sopox (a drug the band syntetized) formula is actually a potent nerve gas. To defeat this evil they will settle differences, find new allies in old enemies like the crimelord "Er Murena" (Neri Marcorè) and anticipate Mercurio's moves.
- Edoardo Leo: Pietro Zinni
- Giampaolo Morelli: Lucio Napoli
- Valerio Aprea: Mattia Argeri
- Stefano Fresi: Alberto Petrelli
- Libero De Rienzo: Bartolomeo Bonelli
- Lorenzo Lavia: Giorgio Sironi
- Pietro Sermonti: Andrea De Sanctis
- Paolo Calabresi: Arturo Frantini
- Marco Bonini: Giulio Bolle
- Rosario Lisma: Vittorio
- Luigi Lo Cascio: Walter Mercurio
- Marco Pancrazi: Uomo Mercurio
- Neri Marcorè: Claudio Felici "Er Murena"
- Greta Scarano: Paola Coletti
- Valeria Solarino: Giulia
- Francesco Acquaroli: Commissario Galatro
- Guglielmo Poggi: Maurizio
- Peppe Barra: Direttore del carcere di Rebibbia
- Giusy Buscemi: Alice Gentili
In 2016 director Sydney Sibilia confirmed the start of film shooting. The budget for this sequel of I Can Quit Whenever I Want was 12 million eruos
The movie was distributed in italian theaters from 30 november 2017 in 400 copies by 01 Distribution
I Can Quit Whenever i Want - Ad Honorem
This article "I Can Quit Whenever I Want - Ad Honorem" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:I Can Quit Whenever I Want - Ad Honorem. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.