Born to an engineer father in Lagos, Nigeria,[self-published source] Jegede started modeling at the age of 16 after being called by a modeling scout on the street in Lagos.[self-published source] In 2007, he relocated to the UK to pursue his Bsc degree in Information and Communication Technology at Nottingham Trent University.[non-primary source needed] He discovered the British modelling industry after being spotted in Selfridges.[dead link] Ibukun also holds a master's degree in Management and Entrepreneurial eBusiness from the Nottingham Trent University[non-primary source needed] He is the Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Aniibol Group of Companies which includes Aniibol Training Institute, Aniibol Agro Allied Services, Aniibol Engineering and Construction, Aniibol Petroleum, Aniibol Haulage and Logistics, Aniibol Properties and Aniibol IT Solutions.[self-published source]
He was awarded Standout model of the year in 2007 by Modelsat[non-primary source needed] and won Britain's Top Model of Colour in 2008, competing against 4500 other models. In 2009 became the Black Entertainment Film, Fashion, Television and Art Awards' Best Model of the Year.[non-primary source needed][dead link] He is signed to Mahogany Models.[non-primary source needed]
- "Personal biography". Archived from the original on 2009-12-21. Retrieved 2010-02-28.
- "Model Ibukun talks on the difficulties of being a black model". Nottingham Post. 3 February 2011. Retrieved 6 May 2011.
- "Ibukun TMC 2008". Top Model of Colour. Retrieved 6 May 2011.
- "ANIIBOL GROUP | OFFICIAL WEBSITE". www.consultaniibol.com. Retrieved 2018-10-25.
- Debrah, Ameyaw (11 September 2010). "Upclose with Nigerian top model, Ibukun Jegede". GhanaWeb. Retrieved 6 May 2011.
- "History/Past winners". BEFFTA. Retrieved 6 May 2011.
|This Nigerian biographical article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
|This article about a model in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Ibukun Jegede" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Ibukun Jegede. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.