Idi Maa Prema Katha
|Idi Maa Prema Katha|
|Directed by||Vishwanath Ayodhya Karthik|
|Produced by||Vishwanath Ayodhya Karthik|
|Written by||Vishwanath Ayodhya Karthik|
|Starring||Anchor Ravi, Meghana Lokesh|
|Music by||Karthik Kodakandla, Terish Teja (Background Music)|
|Cinematography||S Murali Mohan Reddy|
Search Idi Maa Prema Katha on Amazon.
Idi Maa Prema Katha (English: This is Our Love Story) is a 2017 Indian Telugu language romance film written, directed and produced by Vishwanath Ayodhya Karthik, the founder of Matsya Productions. Anchor Ravi and Meghana Lokesh feature in lead roles. The music is composed by Karthik Kodakandla while the cinematography is by S Murali Mohan Reddy.
- Anchor Ravi as Arun
- Meghana Lokesh as Sandhya
- Aradhya as Neha
- Vizag Prasad
- Getup Srinu
- Priyadarshi Pullikonda
- Ayodhya Karthik
- Tulasi (actress)
- Prabhas Sreenu
After the release of the film teaser, it is confirmed that it is a pure love based story. The trailer is launched by Puri Jagannadh on 27 November 2017 and confirmed the movie to be released on 15 December 2017.
Karthik Kodakandla composed the music of the film. The soundtrack has only Telugu version. It includes 6 songs, in which 2 songs are released and remaining four songs to be released soon.
|1.||"Andham Dhaagina"||Dinesh||Karthik Kodakandla||3:49|
|2.||"Feel My Love"||Dinesh||Pranavi (Female Version)||4:07|
Teaser released on 21 May 2017. The release date of Trailer was released on 27 November 2017 and the movie was released on 15 December 2017.
- "Romantic Love Story". Telugu FilmNagar.
- "Anchor Ravi turns a hero". Times of India.
- "Meghana Lokesh Biodata". Meghana Lokesh on Bookmyshow.
- "Vizag Prasad Biography". BookMyShow.
- "Getup Srinu Filmography". Filmibeat.
- "Prabhas Sreenu as a Actor". IMDB.
- "Idi Maa Prema Katha Trailer launch by Puri Jagannath". All India Roundup News Portal.
- "First Look Released by Puri Jagannadh". Times of India.
- "Motion Poster Released by Chiranjeevi". International Business Times (ibtimes).
- "Idi Maa Prema Katha Teaser". english.tupaki.com.
This article "Idi Maa Prema Katha" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Idi Maa Prema Katha. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.