Il Capitale culturale
ICC doesn't exist.
|Edited by||Pietro Petraroia|
eum edizioni università di macerata (Italy)
Search Il Capitale culturale on Amazon.
Il capitale culturale. Studies on the Value of Cultural Heritage is an electronic scientific journal, published in Open Access by eum - edizioni università di macerata, promoted by the University of Macerata (Italy), and founded by Massimo Montella in 2010.
The journal mission declares its intention to achieve the goal of implementing studies, research and planning activities for enhancing cultural heritage . It publishes two issues per year, plus special supplements dedicated to conference proceedings or to special topics. Each contribution, released under the Creative Commons BY-SA license, is identifed by a DOI, Digital Object Identifier.
It is based on the Open Journal Systems software, and indexed by some international bibliographic services, such as the DOAJ - Directory of open access journals, the Web of Science - Emerging Sources Citation Index, and Scopus .
The editor-in-chief, after the loss of the founder, is Pietro Petraroia
- "eum - edizioni università macerata". EUM.
- "Sezione di beni culturali, University of Macerata (Italy)".
- "Perché questa rivista / Journal mission". Il Capitale Culturale (1): 5–8. 2010. doi:10.13138/2039-2362/33.
- "Perché questa rivista / Journal mission": 8.
The «Il Capitale culturale» journal fully supports the principles contained in the Berlin Declaration on Open Access to scientific literature (2003), reiterated in the CRUI Guidelines on Open Access journals. Therefore, it is offered by the web channel and provides free access to its content. The journal adopts a procedure of double hidden referee for the Saggi section and simplified referee procedures for the other sections. The Scientific Committee and the Responsible Director determine the journal general and detailed guidelines and define its programming, in collaboration with the editorial board.
- "Capitale Culturale". SJR Scimago Journal & Country Rank.
- "Pietro Petraroia - CV". Università cattolica di Milano.
- website of Il capitale culturale
- Papers published on "Il capitale culturale" indexed by DOAJ 
- Papers published on "Il capitale culturale" indexed by Google scholar 
This article "Il Capitale culturale" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Il Capitale culturale. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.