Dr. Amrita Jash
|Country of origin||United States|
|Headquarters location||163 W, 71st Street, Upper West Side, New York, United States|
|Key people||Kunal Bose (Publisher)|
Dr. Amrita Jash (Editor-in-Chief)
|Publication types||Books, textbooks, e-books and other educational printed materials|
|No. of employees||9+|
Search IndraStra Global on Amazon.
IndraStra Global (also known as IndraStra, or IGNY) is an academic publishing house based out of New York in the United States..
The publishing house was established in the year 2015 as a news publishing unit, distributing its content via Google News. At the Global Entrepreneurship Summit 2016 in Riyadh, the company revealed its objective for reducing the digital divide and create a cluster-based online infrastructure for scholastic data segregation.
In November 2017, IndraStra Global reported as one of the regional media outlets to be engaged with Asian Development Bank Institute under Three-Year Rolling Work Program from 2018 to 2020
As of 2019, its editor-in-chief is Amrita Jash from Indian School of International Studies, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi and Federica Fanuli as the editor-at-large from University of Salento.
IndraStra maintains 6 book imprints which are based out of United States.
- IndraStra Global
- IGNY Whitepapers
- IndraStra OpenAccess
- QykRead by IndraStra
- IndraStra Originals
- IndraStra Papers
Journals and Periodicals
Abstracting and Indexing
Currently, the journals are abstracted and indexed in BASE (search engine), COnnecting REpositories, GESIS – Leibniz Institute for the Social Sciences, Google Scholar, Social Science Open Access Repository and Social Science Research Network.
The following authors are published by IndraStra Global
- Andreas Umland
- Chih-yu Shih
- Indrajeet Mitra
- Siegfried O. Wolf
- Shamshad Akhtar
- Sitakanta Mishra
- "IndraStra Global". ZoomInfo. Retrieved 2018-10-29.
- "IndraStra". Google News. Retrieved 2019-04-16.
- "Entrepreneurship Summit as an opportunity to bridge the digital divide". english.alarabiya.net. Retrieved 2019-04-17.
- "Asian Development Bank Institute Three-Year Rolling Work Program, 2018–2020 and Budget for 2018" (PDF). Asian Development Bank. November 2017.
- "Amrita Jash". Policy Forum. Retrieved 2019-04-04.
- "Federica Fanuli | Middle East Institute". education.mei.edu. Retrieved 2019-04-04.
- "OAI-PMH Registration Record". www.openarchives.org. Retrieved 2019-04-20.
- "IndraStra global". LC Catalog. Library of Congress. Retrieved 2018-11-15.
- IndraStra global. New York, NY [Rahul Guhathakurta]. 2014. Search this book on
- The dossier IndraStra. New York IndraStra Global. 2017. Search this book on
- "IndraStra". LC Catalog. Library of Congress. Retrieved 2018-11-15.
- IndraStra (India Edition). New York, NY [Rahul Guhathakurta]. 2016. Search this book on
- "BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine): Hit List". www.base-search.net. Retrieved 2019-04-19.
- Wolf, Siegfried O. (2016). "Bangladesh's counter-terror act : need for a political solution /". katalog.ba-sachsen.de. Retrieved 2019-04-19.
- Akhtar, Shamshad. "To Achieve Gender Equality, We Need Women Entrepreneurs". meim.maktabat-online.com. Retrieved 2019-04-19.
- "Michael Krepon quoted in IndraStra on the Nuclear Ban Treaty". Stimson Center. Retrieved 2019-04-19.
Others articles of the Topic New York : Parkchester Department of Public Safety, Pavle Stanimirovic, John "Johnny" Washbrook, Simcha Eichenstein
Others articles of the Topic Companies : Huptech Web, Google LLC, American Broadcasting Company, Schiavetti Lamiere Forate, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter
This article "IndraStra Global" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:IndraStra Global. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.