Infinite Analytics, Inc.
|Privately held company|
|Founded 📆||2012 in Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|Founders 👔||Akash Bhatia and Purushotham Botla|
|Headquarters 🏙️||Kendall Square, |
United States of America
Number of locations
|2 offices (2019)|
Area served 🗺️
Number of employees
Infinite Analytics, Inc. is a privately held artificial intelligence company based in the United States and India. It has an office in Cambridge, Massachusetts and Mumbai, India. Infinite Analytics offers predictive data analytics with high profile customers that include Airbnb, Comcast, Croma Retail, EBay, Future Group, and Tata Marketplace. In 2015, Ratan Tata, chairman emeritus of Tata Group, invested in Infinite Analytics and joined as an advisor to the company. Since 2016, Infinite Analytics has also been named one of the most successful MIT startups by Built in Boston.
Infinite Analytics was founded as Schmooze Butler by Akash Bhatia and Purushotham Botla at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) in 2012. It was founded out of a class project in Sir Tim Berners-Lee's class at MIT. In 2012, Infinite Analytics was part of the first MIT Demo Day at the Martin Trust Center for MIT Entrepreneurship.
- "Home". Infinite Analytics. Retrieved 2019-08-19.
- Krishnamurthy, Krithika. "Ratan Tata invests in predictive analytics firm Infinite Analytics". The Economic Times. Retrieved 2020-08-24.
- "Infinite Analytics gets funding from Ratan Tata". Business Insider. Retrieved 2019-08-19.
- "Ratan Tata Invests In Infinite Analytics". Inc42 Media. 2015-09-01. Retrieved 2020-08-22.
- "20 Boston startups founded by MIT alumni". Built In Boston. Retrieved 2019-08-20.
- "Better personalization through predictive analytics". MIT Sloan. Retrieved 2019-08-19.
- Mitchell, Julian. "These Founders Turned An MIT Class Project Into A Leading Analytics Company". Forbes. Retrieved 2019-08-19.
- "MIT delta v Past Teams". The Martin Trust Center for MIT Entrepreneurship. Retrieved 2019-08-19.
- www.bizjournals.com https://www.bizjournals.com/boston/inno/stories/news/2012/05/23/mit-announces-the-10-teams-working-for-20k-in-this.html. Retrieved 2020-08-24. Missing or empty
Others articles of the Topics Business AND Companies : Huptech Web, NSONE, Inc., RedSeer Management Consulting
Others articles of the Topics Companies AND Economics : NSONE, Inc., Huptech Web
Others articles of the Topics Business AND Economics : Huptech Web, NSONE, Inc.
Others articles of the Topic Business : Donald Trump (born 1946), RedSeer Management Consulting, Alex Cheatle, Export pessimism, LinkedIn, Gordon Stick, Keith Gill
Others articles of the Topic Companies : Castlestone Management, Absolutdata Research & Analytics, eat-the-world, Scuderia Ferrari's 90th Anniversary, Wavestone, YouTube, Altaro
Others articles of the Topic Economics : BoxyCoin, Hush, NeuCoin, Bitcoin Private, Hush (cryptocurrency), DigiByte, Digital currency
This article "Infinite Analytics, Inc." is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Infinite Analytics, Inc.. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.