|Industry||IT Consulting, Information Technology, IT Infrastructure|
|Founder 👔||Kapil Nanda|
|Headquarters 🏙️||San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley|
Area served 🗺️
|United States, Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and India|
|Sunil Bhatia (CEO)|
Ayan Mukerji (President & COO)
Number of employees
Infogain Corporation is an IT Consulting and services company, headquartered in Silicon Valley, founded in 1990. The company is focused on software platform engineering. It provides front-end, customer-facing technologies, processes and applications management services and has a customer portfolio in the United States, Europe, the Middle East, the Asia Pacific and India.
Infogain was founded in 1990 by Kapil Nanda, a former Intel senior executive. The company opened its first delivery centre in Noida, Uttar Pradesh in 1996. In August 2015, the company received $63 million from equity firm ChrysCapital.
In September 2015, Infogain acquired the IT business of Blue Star Infotech, for ₹181 crore (US$25 million). It acquired cloud and Internet of Things (IoT) services firm Silicus Technologies for an undisclosed sum in October 2019. The company also acquired Revel Consulting, a Seattle-based digital consultancy firm for an undisclosed sum in October 2019.
|2015||Blue Star Infotech||Technology consulting & services company||India|||
|2019||Silicus Technologies||Cloud and IoT services firm||United States|||
|2019||Revel Consulting||Digital consultancy firm||United States|||
- Infogain was positioned as a Major Contender in Everest Group's 2020 Next-generation Quality Assurance (QA) Services PEAK Matrix Assessment.
- The company was positioned as a 'Major Contender' in Everest Group's 2019 Software Product Engineering Services PEAK Matrix Assessment.
- Infogain was recognized as an 'Established and Niche Player' in the R&D segment in 2017, 2018 and 2019 by Zinnov Zones. As part of the 2019 study, Infogain ranked as an 'Established and Niche Player' in Platform Engineering, Quality Assurance, and User Experience.
- In 2017, the company ranked 52nd in The Dream Companies to Work For, 2017 by the World HRD Congress.
- An Infogain software engineer named Yogesh Tantak received a prize of ₹10 lakh (US$14,000) in Facebook's Bug Bounty program in September 2016.
- In 2009, Infogain was rated among the Top 20 Best IT Employers in India by a survey conducted by Dataquest & International Data Corporation.
- List of IT consulting firms
- List of Indian IT companies
Others articles of the Topics India AND Companies : J P M Group, Aidem Ventures, Equinox Realty and Infrastructure Private Limited, Rising Northeast, ThinkPalm Technologies Pvt. Ltd., LimeRoad, Nandani Creation Limited
Others articles of the Topics San Francisco Bay Area AND Companies : Flixzilla, Bank of America Corporation, Google LLC, Yahoo!, Freebirds World Burrito
Others articles of the Topic San Francisco Bay Area : Bank of America Corporation, San Jose, California, St. Regis Museum Tower, Menlo Park, California, Berkeley Parents Network, Flixzilla, Livermore, California
Others articles of the Topic India : Radisson Blu City Centre, Qatar Airways Flight 962, Borders of India, Street dogs in Chennai, Rahul Bhatia, P. B. Buckshey, JioTV
Others articles of the Topic Companies : Fyers, Gofer Mining plc, Asiazi, Nivea, Equinox Realty and Infrastructure Private Limited, Frickls LLC, 24 Caret Games
- "Infogain announces Sunil Bhatia as new CEO". Greater Noida (Uttar Pradesh): Business Standard. July 12, 2016.
- Albanese Jr., Giovanni (June 2, 2018). "Infogain Names as Ayan Mukerji President and COO". India West.
- "Infogain partners with Google for Cloud and Education Partner". Daily News and Analysis. February 14, 2018.
- Gupta, Bhawan (August 12, 2015). "ChrysCapital invests $63M in US-headquartered IT firm Infogain". VCCircle.
- Bhattacharya, Poonam (April 1, 2009). "Infogain Servicing Through Relationships". Siliconindia.com.
- "Infogain Announces Launch of New Corporate Brand". SiliconIndia. August 27, 2018.
- "Blue Star Infotech plunges 20% as co sells IT biz to Infogain for Rs 181 crore". The Economic Times. September 30, 2015.
- Kurian, Boby (August 11, 2015). "ChrysCap acquires IT co Infogain". The Times of India.
- "Infogain to Invest $ 5m in India, to Enter BPO". Voicendata.com. March 17, 2003.
- Schneider, Martin (November 1, 2002). "Infogain Completes Global Technologies Acquisition". CRM Magazine. Destinationcrm.com.
- "Infogain buys two BPO firms". The Hindu. December 11, 2003.
- Phadnis, Shilpa (September 29, 2015). "Infogain to acquire Bluestar Infotech for Rs 180 crore". The Times of India.
- "ChrysCapital-backed Infogain acquires Silicus Technologies". The Economic Times. October 1, 2019.
- Kurup, Rajesh (October 24, 2019). "Infogain acquires Seattle-based Revel Consulting for undisclosed sum". The Hindu Business Line.
- Joshi, Yugal; K, Uthra; Srinath, Tanya; Krishan, Nisha; Gupta, Ankit; Mundra, Abhishek (November 29, 2019). "Next-generation Quality Assurance (QA) Services PEAK Matrix™ Assessment 2020". Everestgrp.com.
- Nisha (September 26, 2019). "Infogain a 'Major Contender' in Everest Group's 2019 Software Product Engineering Services PEAK Matrix Assessment". IT Voice.
- "Infogain in "leadership zone" for consumer software, "execution zone" for enterprise software". The Hans India. December 20, 2017.
- "Zinnov Zones 2018 for Engineering R&D Services". Zinnov.com. December 12, 2018. p. 14.
- "Zinnov Zones 2019" (PDF). Zinnov.com. 2019.
- "Dream Companies to Work For 2017". dreamcompaniestoworkfor.com. February 23, 2017.
- "Infogain Ranked Among "Dream Companies to Work For 2017" at World HRD Congress". ContactCenterWorld. February 2017.
- "Infogain Software Engineer Winner Of Facebook Bug Bounty Program". IT Voice. September 30, 2016.
- "आईटी कंपनियों में एचसीएल सबसे बेहतर नियोक्ता" (in Hindi). OneIndia. September 13, 2009.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- "India's 20 best IT employers". Rediff.com. September 18, 2009.
This article "Infogain" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Infogain. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.