Instituto de Desenvolvimento Gerencial S. A. (INDG)
|Founded 📆||Nova Lima, Minas Gerais, Brazil (December 18, 2002 )|
|Founder 👔||José Martins de Godoy|
Vicente Falconi Campos
|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
Area served 🗺️
|Mateus Affonso Bandeira (CEO)|
Bruno Maldonado Turra (Managing director)
Luiz Octávio Barros de Souza (Managing director)
Number of employees
|About 1000 (2010)|
INDG – Instituto de Desenvolvimento Gerencial (Institute for Managerial Development) is a private organization that renders consulting in entrepreneurial management.
INDG – Institute for Managerial Development is a closed-capital, not-family-owned stock company founded by Professors José Martins de Godoy and Vicente Falconi Campos, partners since 1973, at UFMG (Federal University of Minas Gerais), FCO (Christiano Ottoni Foundation), FDG (Foundation for Managerial Development), and today at INDG. Its objectives are the development and diffusion of management methods and techniques directed towards attainment of results in public and private (industry and services) organizations. INDG is well known for its competence in rendering consulting for obtaining results through the implementation of a modern, effective Management System.
INDG started its activities abroad in 2003, as a result of successful projects of implementation of its management system in some Brazilian companies. These companies decided to extend INDG's consulting to their branches abroad, specially in Latin America, USA, and Canada.
The technical INDG team works under the leadership of Vicente Falconi Campos, recognized today as one of the world's leading authorities in entrepreneurial management. At present about 1000 consultants work for INDG in Brazil and abroad.
INDG's work has accomplished the following numbers (up to December 2010):
- Training of 524,000 managers;
- 1,271,000 one-day sessions of technical assistance to client organizations;
- Sale of 2,215,000 copies of published books;
- Publication of 108 books;
- 33 technical missions to Japan and 4 to the USA;
- 26% of the 100 biggest companies of Exame Magazine's 2010 Yearly Book  are clients of INDG.
Projects in the public sector
A growing number of projects are being developed by INDG in partnership with agencies and organizations of the public sector, covering the federal, state and municipal areas. Through the consulting services, substantial results are attained in reduction of expenses, improvement of the organizational structure, increase of tax collection, process restructuring, satisfaction of public service clients, satisfaction of public service employees, among other results. The project contracts are approved either through the bidding process or nonrequirement of bid tender.
- Vicente Falconi, Brazil's Guru - Portal Exame
- "One of the 21 voices for the 21st Century - American Society for Quality". Archived from the original on 2011-07-07. Retrieved 2010-07-28. Unknown parameter
- "INDG Tecs". Archived from the original on 2010-07-29. Retrieved 2020-01-24. Unknown parameter
- "Better and Bigger - Exame". Archived from the original on 2009-07-11. Retrieved 2010-07-28. Unknown parameter
- Policy of results - Zero Hora
- Program of expenses optimization begins its second phase - Agência Alagoas[permanent dead link]
- PGQP (Rio Grande do Sul's Program of Quality and Productivity)/INDG describe results to Fetter - Municipality of Pelotas
This article "Instituto de Desenvolvimento Gerencial" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Instituto de Desenvolvimento Gerencial. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.