Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
International Journal of Greek Love
Int. J. Greek Love doesn't exist.
Int J Greek Love doesn't exist.
|1965-1966 (2 issues)|
Oliver Layton Press
|Int. J. Greek Love|
The International Journal of Greek Love was a scholarly journal published between January 1965 and November 1966, covering literary, historical, sociological, psychological, and related studies centered on the phenomenon of Greek love, defined as the love between a man and an adolescent boy.
Despite its small circulation, the journal managed to have a considerable impact on gay and lesbian scholarship and opened the road for other important activist or scholarly publications.
The best researched articles are those that have been most quoted. Jonathan Drake's article on boy prostitution in Turkey remains one of the most cited sources for homosexuality in this country, while Hammond's article on Paidikion, an anonymous 570 page pederasty manuscript ostensibly written by Kenneth Searight c. 1917, and Marion Zimmer Bradley's survey of lesbian "Greek Love", are two other contributions that have been discussed.
- Norton, Rictor; Crew, Louie. "The homophobic imagination: an editorial". College English, Vol. XXXVI, nr. 3 (november 1974), pp. 272-290.
- Drake, Jonathan. "'Le Vice' in Turkey". International Journal of Greek Love. Oliver Layton Press, Vol. I, nr. 2 (november 1966), pp. 13-27
- Hammond, Toby. "Paidikion: A paiderastic manuscript". International Journal of Greek Love. Oliver Layton Press, Vol. I, nr. 2 (november 1966), pp. 28-37.
- Aldrich, Robert. Colonialism and homosexuality. New York: Routledge, 2003, pp. 280-281.
- Bradley, Marion. "Feminine Equivalents of Greek Love in Modern Fiction". International Journal of Greek Love. Oliver Layton Press, Vol. I, nr. 1, 1965, pp. 48-58.
- International Journal of Greek Love, scanned edition.
This article "International Journal of Greek Love" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:International Journal of Greek Love. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.