International Special Court of Arbitration and Human Rights.
ISCAHR Court Logo
|International Special Court of Arbitration and Human Rights|
|Registered Inter-Governmental Court and Mediation Center|
|Traded as||International Special Court of Arbitration and Human Rights Inter-Governmental Court|
|Industry||Judicial and Arbitrary|
|Genre||Judicial and Arbitration Court; Mediation and Conflict Resolutions Council|
|Founder 👔||ISCAHR Board of Trustees, GEN GM JASBIR SINGH KGC, GEN SIR DIVAKAR SARKAR KGC CCK, ISCAHR IGC Board of Judges|
|Headquarters 🏙️||New York, |
New York City,
United States of America
Number of locations
Areas served 🗺️
|North America, South America, Asia Pacific and Europe|
|President, Senior Vice President, Vice Presidents, Executive Director, Governor Generals, Chancellor Generals|
|Services||Judicial, Arbitration, Mediation and Conflict Resolutions|
|Owners||ISCAHR Board of Trustees|
|Members||Judge Arbitrators, Peace Mediators, Barristers, Judicial Corps, Peace Corps|
Number of employees
|Parent||United Nation Inter-governmental Organization Systems|
|Divisions||Judicial and Arbitration Council|
|Subsidiaries||Peace Mediation and Alternative Dispute Resolution Council|
International Special Court of Arbitration and Human Rights
ISCAHR Inter-Governmental Court as briefly represents the International Special Court of Arbitration and Human Rights Inter-Governmental Court (ISCAHR IGC) is the principal judicial organ of the United Nation Inter-Governmental Organization Systems. International Special Court of Arbitration and Human Rights IGC an Inter-Governmental Arbitration Court Statute established on January 2015 by the United Nation Inter-Governmental Organization and Government of Commonwealth; is the independent autonomous arbitration Statute. The seat of the Court is at the ISCAHR Peace Mansion and ISCAHR Inter-Governmental Court (ISCAHR IGC) officially has Observer status with United Nations Global Service, H-WIPC Interpol Command and World Global United Nations PI.
International Special Court of Arbitration & Human Rights Inter-Governmental Court :-
International Special Court of Arbitration & Human Rights Inter-Governmental Court or briefly as ISCAHR Court is an international Organizations having been registered as Inter-Governmental Court Corporations (Registration No -C4690087) with Department of State, United States of America; Having been formally established as Inter-Governmental Court Statute of the United Nation Inter-Governmental Organization Charter and ISCAHR Court Accredited by The Presidents Volunteer Service Award's as Certifying Organization Inter-Governmental Court furthermore Registered Inter-Governmental Court jointly with United Nations General Assembly and United Nations Global Marketplace Systems (Reg. No - 673621) having registered with United Nations Secretariat, United Nations Development Programme, United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO), Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR), UN Industrial Development Organization (UN IDO), United Nations Office for Special Project (UNOPS), United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA), UN Women, World Trade Organizations, International Trade Center, International Labour Organization (ILO), International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO), World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO), UNICEF, WHO, CTBTO, IAEA, FAO, ITU, ADB, OPCW, IFAD, WMO, WFP, ITC, UNRWA, PAHO; Having Accreditations with European Union –Quality Assurance (Certified), H-WIPC Interpol Command, WG United Nations PI and Treaty Partnership with United Nations Global Service International Counter Terrorism Center CoE, International Police Forum Inter-Governmental Organization Corporation, United Nation Welfare Foundation and SCM International Training Center as Inter-Governmental Court & accreditation agency is protected by international law, under UN Economic Social & Cultural Rights (Articles 13.1, 13.2(c), 13.4), with a mandate for promoting the rights of access to and quality of education supporting human rights, under UN Human Rights Council (HRC) Right to Education 2008 (Article 7:(a),(e),(f),(i)) and is licensed to provide legal services including Commercial Arbitrarily Justice, Civil litigation, International Diplomacy Laws, Conflict Resolutions, International Mediation Service and Certification of Legal documents for official and governmental use in international affairs in any United Nations Member Nations in accordance with Provisions of Arbitration Laws or Institutional rules of the prescribed body by adapting UNCITRAL Rules on Arbitration, its applications and constitutional within Judiciary.
The ISCAHR Inter-Governmental Court with authority to fulfills a statutory mandate for providing access to Justice, specifically: The basic human right to “fair and equal access to justice” (UN Remedy for Human Rights, Articles 2(b), 3(c), 11(a), 12), through an “independent” and “international” Court (UN Declaration of Human Rights, Articles 10, 28), as an “intergovernmental organization” at the supra-governmental “international level” (UN Right to Protect Human Rights, Articles 1, 5), providing “access to justice” through “accessible formal procedures” of “customary justice” (UN Basic Principles of Justice, Articles 4, 5, 7), with “universal jurisdiction” (UN Remedy for Human Rights, Article 5). It was established in June 2015 by the Charter of the UN IGO and began work in August 2015.The seat of the Court is at the Peace Mansion Palace and ISCAHR IGC officially has Observer status with ICJ and United Nations -IGO Systems.
The ISCAHR Inter-Governmental Court's role is to settle, in accordance with international law, legal disputes submitted to it by States and to give advisory opinions on legal questions referred to it by authorized UN IGO organs and specialized agencies.
The ISCAHR Inter-Governmental Court's is composed of 10 Judges, who are elected for terms of office of nine years by the United Nations IGO General Assembly and the Supreme Council. It is assisted by a Registry, its administrative organ. Its official languages are English.
The ISCAHR Inter-Governmental Court is composed of ten judges elected to five-year terms by the United Nations IGO General Assembly and the United Nations IGO Supreme Council from a list of people nominated by the national groups in the Sovereign Court of Arbitration (Royal Court of Commonwealth) while Judges may deliver joint judgments or give their own separate opinions. Decisions and Advisory Opinions are by majority, and, in the event of an equal division, the President's vote becomes decisive & final.
International Special Court of Arbitration and Human Rights is Registered with United Nations Global Marketplace (UNGM) (ISCAHR Court Reg. No - 673621)
The United Nations Global Marketplace (UNGM) is an inter-agency initiative which was initiated in the 1990s under the Inter-Agency Procurement Working Group (now the High Level Committee on Management's Procurement Network).
At the time, UNGM's role was to:
Provide suppliers with a single point of entry to the UN procurement market.
Create a global supplier sourcing portal for the UN procurement system.
Consolidate UN agencies’ supplier rosters into one common supplier database.
International Special Court of Arbitration and Human Right's Joint Registration with UN General Assembly and UN Global Market Registration No- # 673621
International Special Court of Arbitration and Human Right's Registration with Agencies of United Nations are,
1. ADB • Asian Development Bank
2. CTBTO • Preparatory Commission for the Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty Organization
3. FAO • Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations
4. IAEA • International Atomic Energy Agency
5. ICAO • International Civil Aviation Organization
6. IFAD • International Fund for Agricultural Development
7. ILO • International Labour Organization
8. ITC • International Trade Centre
9. ITU • International Telecommunication Union
10. OPCW • Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons
11. PAHO • The Pan American Health Organization
12. UN Secretariat • United Nations Secretariat
13. UNAIDS • Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS
14. UNDP • United Nations Development Programme
15. UNESCO • United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization
16. UNFPA • United Nations Population Fund
17. UNHCR • Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees
18. UNICEF • United Nations Children's Fund
19. UNIDO • United Nations Industrial Development Organization
20. UNOPS • United Nations Office for Project Services
21. UNRWA • United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East
22. UN-Women • United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women
23. WFP • World Food Programme
24. WHO • World Health Organization
25. WIPO • World Intellectual Property Organization
26. WMO • World Meteorological Organization
27. WTO • World Trade Organization
Since the 1990s, UNGM has considerably evolved and has been revamped to better respond to its stakeholders' needs.
The United Nations Global Marketplace (UNGM) currently fulfills the following United Nations General Assembly mandate:
Enhance transparency and increase harmonization of UN procurement practices.
Simplify and streamline the registration process for suppliers.
Increase procurement opportunities for suppliers from developing countries.
Create one common UN global procurement portal.
International Special Court of Arbitration & Human Rights Inter-Governmental Court Notice of Jurisdiction :-
Jurisdiction:- As stated in Article of the United Nation IGO Charter, all 193 ONU members are automatically parties to the Court's statute. Non-UN members may also become parties to the Court's statute under the Article 93(2) procedure. Sovereign State under Divine Law. A sovereign state is generally defined to be any nation or people, whatever may be the form of its internal constitution, which governs itself independently of foreign powers. The supreme, absolute, and uncontrollable power by which an independent state is governed and from which all specific political powers are derived; the intentional independence of a state, combined with the right and power of regulating its internal affairs without foreign interference and the capacity to enter into relations with other sovereign states. It is also normally understood to be a state which is neither dependent on nor subject to any other power nor state. The existence or disappearance of a state is a question of fact. While according to State recognition, a sovereign state can exist without being recognized by other sovereign states, unrecognized states will often find it hard to exercise full treaty-making powers and engage in diplomatic relations with other sovereign states. Some non-recognized sovereign states are recorded and recognized under the United Nations General Assembly observers / divine law and or the Holy See.
ICC- International Special Court of Arbitration and Human Rights - Official Global Executive Board 2020-2026 (Honorary Appointees). 
1. President - H.E GEN. GM SIR JASBIR SINGH KGC, MBA, Ph.D., D.Sc., DPA, D. Hum.
2. Secretary General; VP and Chief Judge - AMB GEN SIR DIVAKAR SARKAR KGC CCK, JD (Jurisprudence & Arbitration), MD, SJD (Social Justice and Public Administration), Ph.D.(Intl. Affairs & Human Rights), D.Sc. (Security & Counter Intelligence).
3. Dy. Sec. Gen; Head-Peace Mediation Council and Peace Mediator - Amb. LORD DEREK D HUANG GCCK, MBA, Ph.D, LHD, D.Sc. (Peace Mediation)
4. 2nd Vice President and Senior Judge - Amb. Gen. Ramir G. Bautista, MPA, D.Hum.
5. 3nd Vice President for Legal Affairs and Judge Arbitrator - Solicitor Wazir Singh Soni, LLB, LLM (International Law & Human Rights), SJD (Doctor of Science in Jurisprudence), QLTT Dual Qualified Lawyer, Solicitor - Law Society of United Kingdom.
6. 4th Vice President for Judicial & Human Rights and Judge Arbitrator - Amb. Dr. Sir Romesh Jayasinghe, OLS, KStI, KGCOMR, K.St.J., Ph.D. (Psy.), Dh.C. (Florida), FRSM (UK), FRSPH (UK), FTBCCT (UK), Grad.Dip.Ed. (London), MBCS (UK), M.Inst.Psy, H.I.Dip. (Compl. Therapies), Dip.Human Rights (SL).
7. Executive Director t for South America and Judge Arbitrator - H.E Bishop Chaplain General Carlos Arroba Gaibor, Ph.D, D.Th., D. Min, D.Div. DPS.
8. Executive Director and Judge Arbitrator - H.E General Ataman Hristo Georgia, Ph.D, SJD, D.Sc.
9. Messenger of Peace; Asia Pacific Executive Director and Chief Legal Counsel- Atty Dr. Tranquil G.S Salvador III, JD, LLM (International Business Law), Ph.D. (H.C), SJD (Doctor of Science in Jurisprudence; H.C).
10. Peace Mediation Council Chancellor General and Peace Mediator - H.E Amb. Sir Peter Gummersbach, Esq. 1st OEBKK, GCCK.
11. Chancellor General and Peace Mediator for ASEAN - COL DR FLORDELIZA T VILLASENOR PN (RES), LLB, PH.D., DPA, D.SC.
12. Governor General - Legal Affairs and Peace Mediator (Honorary Appointee) - H.E Atty Dr Amado F. Maralit, LLB, LLM, DCL, LLD (H.C), SJD (H.C), CEO VI.
13. Executive Director and Peace Mediator - Hon. Prof Henry Aquende, MBM, DPA (H.C).
14. Governor General for ASEAN and Peace Mediator - Atty Rene De Manuel Jr, LLB, CPA, SJD (Intl. Law).
15. Chancellor General and Peace Mediator - Amb. Dr Krizz Chantjiraporn, Ph.D., CSCP, CPIM, PLS, CLTD, CMC, DCP, Certified ISO23301 BCM.
16. Chief Patron and Chairman of the Board; Chief Peace Mediator - HRH Grand Duke Michael Liechtenstein, OBE, KGCOJ, KGCOM, ELLD, JD, DCL.
17. Court Administrator and Judge Arbitrator - Amb. Maj. Gen. Dr Rajiv Kumar Sarkar, CHA, MPA, JD, LLD.
18. Chancellor General - Peace Mediation Council - Consul General Julie Ann Ferrer Sarkar MPSA MPA.
19. Chancellor General Asia Pacific and Peace Mediator- Police Col. Michelle A. Arban, MGM, MAN, Ph.D.
20. Messenger of Peace; Peace Mediator and Chancellor General - North America - H.H Guruji Dileepkumar Thankappan, D. Div., Ph.D, D.Hum.
21. Governor General and Peace Mediator Europe and Ukraine - H.E Lt. General Vyacheslav Mashkevich, MPSA, Ph.D. (Security and Counter Terrorism).
22. Messenger of Peace; Peace Mediator and Chancellor General - Prof. Sir Gabriel Cesar Dias Lopes, CCK, MBA, M.Ed., EdD , Psy.D, Ph.D,.
23. Chancellor General ASEAN and Peace Mediator - Prof. Dr. Alfredo D. Padua Jr, MD, MBA, MPA, Ph.D, CHA, FPCHA, FPSQua
24. Chancellor General South Asia and Peace Mediator - Prof. Dr Paul C. Brigino, MD, MBA, MHA, Ph.D, FICS, FPCHA.
25. Chancellor General for Chinese Affairs and Peace Mediator – Hon. Amb. Dir. ZHANG FAN
26. Assistant Chancellor General for Chinese Affairs and Peace Mediator – Hon. Amb. Ma XiaoZhaong Aka Ma Ming Jun
27. Peace Mediator and Deputy Chancellor General, China - Hon. Amb. Zhang, Chuling
28. Europe Chancellor General and Peace Mediator - H.E Major General Dr Sebastian Sarbu, MPA, Ph.D., D.Sc.
29. Messenger of Peace; Peace Mediator and Chancellor General - Amb. Sir Leslie Richard Angell, KGCOJ, KGCOM, CCK, PC The Duke of Lys.
30. Messenger of Peace; Peace Mediator and Chancellor General - Prof. Dr Samuel R. Garcia, MA, Ph.D
31. Chancellor General Global Chinese Affairs and Peace Mediator - Con. Steven Harold Jorchen Borjigin.
32. Messenger of Peace; Peace Mediator and Chancellor General - Prof. Major General Sebastian Sarbu, MPA, Ph.D (Security and Law Enforcement).
33. Chancellor General for Inter-Faith Harmony and Peace Mediator - Bishop Col. Hilario B. Bilen, Ph.D, D.Min, D.Div.
34. Peace Mediator and Chancellor General Europe and UK - Atty Nidhi Modi, LLB, LLM (International Commercial Arbitration; Cum Laude), MBA (Scholar), MCIArb.
35. Deputy Court Administrator and Judge Mediator -Hon. Brig. Gen. Amb. Aboulfazl Babaei, MBA, Ph.D, D.Sc.
36. Messenger of Peace, Arts and Culture and Chancellor General South Asia - Prof. Dr Ashish Pandey, BDS, MDS, MBA, Ph.D, D.Hum.
37. Director of Records and Chancellor - Con. Gen. Mr. Edsel P. Miguel, MBA, LHD.
38. Messenger of Peace, Arts and Culture and Chancellor South Asia - “Prince of Violin”Con. Gen. Indradeep Ghosh
ICC- International Special Court of Arbitration Official Treaty Partners and Accredited Institutions :-
- The Kingdom of Bunyoro-Kitara and Association of the Representatives of The Kingdom of Bunyoro-Kitara (Legally Recognized under Parliament of Uganda and African Union).
- H-WIPC Interpol Command (Treaty Agency of the ICC-ICJ, WTO-ITC, WBG, ONU).
- SCM International Training Center for Professional Qualifications [Reg. Ministry of Interior, Thailand, Licensed MLS Network Partner, International Trade Centre (ITC), joint agency of the World Trade Organisation (WTO) and the United Nations (UNCTAD).]
- Europol Commandos, Ministry of Interior and Ministry of Defense, Council of Europe.
- Corporacion Natioi De Chapellanes Cristiano's Evangelicos (CONACCE CHAPLAINCY; Reg. Department of State, Department of Education, Florida; Accredited by UN-ECOSOC with Consultative Status; United Nations Global Compact; Recognized by Chief of Chaplains, United States of America, National Christian Counselors Association, USA; United Nation Inter-governmental Organization and Europol Police Commandos) etc.
- World Yoga Community (Reg. Department of State, New York as 501 C 3 status; NGO associated with UN DGC & UN ECOSOC).
- Globe Eagle University; Reg. Department of State California, Department of Education. California; Accredited by UN Secretariat, UN-ECOSOC, "UN Inter-Governmental Organization" (UN IGO), "UN ISCAHR Inter-Governmental Court" (UN ISCAHR IGC), “United Nation Accreditation for International Standard Organizations” (UNISO), “United Nation Accreditation for Universities and Colleges” (UNAUC), "United Nations Global Service" (UN GS), "United Nations Volunteers" (UNV) and EU Quality Assurances (For Post Graduate Studies) etc.
- National Academy of Security and Defense Planning (NASDP) National Academy of Security and Defense Planning (NASDP) having been registered and accredited by Migration and Home Affairs, European Commission and International Organization for Security and Intelligence, Canada and International Center for Criminal Intelligence, USA). Furthermore National Academy of Security and Defense Planning (NASDP) is a treaty partners with National Council of Scientific Research in Defense (CNCSA) and officially affiliated with the National Council for Scientific Research in Higher Education (CNCSIS), The Ministry of Education and Research, Romania and Accredited with Migration and Home Affairs, European Commission and is applying for being granted the statute “special council” by the European Council, the OSCE, and NATO and affiliated with International Society of the United Nations Missions Veterans.
- International Counter Terrorism Organization, Council of Europe; International Counter Terrorism Center is Counter Terrorism Force registered with the Ministry of Defense and Ministry of Interior, Bulgaria and Ukraine and having registered as Counter Terrorism Agency with National Council of Scientific Research in Defense (NCSRD) Bulgaria and Ukraine, European Union with registration number 00129003 BGR, Permanente member with Council of Europe and Affiliated with The International Society of the United Nations Missions Veterans, International Counter Terrorism Unity and European Union Transparency Register.
- World International Counter Terrorism Organizations (WICTO) is the main agency having joint registered with European Union and European Union Intellectual Property Organization. WICTO consists of the International Counter Terrorism Center and International Counter Terrorism Academy. International Counter Terrorism Center is Counter Terrorism Force registered with the Ministry of Defense and Ministry of Interior, Bulgaria and Ukraine and having registered as Counter Terrorism Agency with National Council of Scientific Research in Defense (CNCSA) Bulgaria and Ukraine, European Union with registration number 00129003 BGR, Permanente member with Council of Europe and Affiliated with The International Society of the United Nations Missions Veterans, International Counter Terrorism Unity and Treaty partners with the European Police Association, ICTC is Charter entity with Bulgarian Commandos (MoD & MOS, Bulgaria) and Bulgarian Ukrainian Cossack Union.
- Logos University International, Unilogos and LCI namely Logos College International (Reg. Department of State, Department of Education, Florida; Accredited by UN-ECOSOC with Consultative Status; UNESCO and UN Academic Impact etc, Accredited with WHED / American University Consortium and GAFM ® / Global Academy of Finance and Management ® International Board of Standards, Olympos Intellectual Center (Greece) etc )
- Institute of Mental Health (IMH) [Affiliate Organization Member of the World Federation for Mental Health - WFMH, USA, Affiliated with the International Vocational Education and Training Association (IVETA), Member of the International Initiative for Mental Health Leadership (IIMHL) also IMH is also an official Academic Signatory of the Education Charter International initiative of CCLP Worldwide, Member- American Psychological Association (APA), USA Association for Psychological Science (APS), USA and International Council of Psychologists (ICP), USA etc.]
- International Police Forum Inter-governmental Chapter [Reg. Department of State California, Accredited by US Presidential Educational Awards and US Presidential Volunteer Awards; Accredited Inter-Governmental Corporations by The Kingdom of New Spain, The Kingdom of Bunyoro-Kitara, The The Embo Kingdom, The Kingdom of New Israel, The Kingdom of New Portugal and The Kingdom of Kutai Mulawarman (Indonesia).]
- Association of Chief of Police of the Philippines, Inc. (Recognized by PNP NHQ, AFP & Government of the Philippine)
- The Canadian Health Science Inter-Governmental Institute (Reg. Ministry of Interior and Ministry of Education, Canada; Accredited by UN ECOSOC Consultative Status, UN Academic Impact, UN Global Compact, UN DPI and EU Transparency Register).
- Center of Global Best Practices (Registered with SEC and recognized by the Commission on Higher Education (CHED), International Chambers of commerce and Industry Philippines Chapter as well as the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) & Accredited as "Center of Excellence" by International Special Court of Arbitration and United Nation Inter-Governmental Organization).
- Center for Operational Strategic Command (COSC; Reg. Ministry of Justice, Ukraine and EU Human Rights Commission).
- Security Service Anticorruption of Ukraine (SSAU; Reg. Ministry of Justice, Ukraine and EU Human Rights Commission).
- Chinese American Intl P.S.G Corp. (Registered Department of the State, New York USA and Accredited by United Nation IGO, United Nation Police and International Special Court of Arbitration and Human Rights Inter-governmental Court).
- World Peace Wealth Fund Inc. (Registered Department of the State, New York USA and Accredited by United Nation IGO, United Nation Police and International Special Court of Arbitration and Human Rights Inter-governmental Court).
- United Nation Welfare Foundation (Registered with Government of India and Accredited by United Nation IGO, United Nation Police and International Special Court of Arbitration and Human Rights Inter-governmental Court).
- Tagapagtaguyod Ng Sining At Kultura Ng Pilipinas (Reg. Securities Exchange Commission, The Philippines; Affiliated with Philippines Navy and Museum relaunching Partners with Philippines National Police)
- Forbes College (Registered with SEC and Accredited by Commission of Higher Education, Philippines).
- United Nations Global Service (Registered with Department of state, USA, Registered with United Nations ECOSOC and UN DESA).
- International Organization for Economic Development (IOED) (Registered with Hungary Government; Accredited by United Nation IGO and International Special Court of Arbitration and Human Rights Inter-governmental Court).
- Corte Brazileira De Justica Arbitral E Eclesiatica (Registered with Ministry of Social Justice, Government of Brazil).
The primary activities of the United Nation Inter-Governmental Treaty Organizations jointly with ISCAHR Inter-Governmental court is legally governed by the power of Article 10 of the UN Human Rights Protection Act.
- Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
Article 1 Right to Equality
Article 2 Freedom from Discrimination
Article 3 Right to Life, Liberty, Personal Security
Article 4 Freedom from Slavery
Article 5 Freedom from Torture and Degrading Treatment
Article 6 Right to Recognition as a Person before the Law
Article 7 Right to Equality before the Law
Article 8 Right to Remedy by Competent Tribunal
Article 9 Freedom from Arbitrary Arrest and Exile
Article 10 Right to Fair Public Hearing
Article 11 Right to be Considered Innocent until Proven Guilty
Article 12 Freedom from Interference with Privacy, Family, Home and Correspondence
Article 13 Right to Free Movement in and out of the Country
Article 14 Right to Asylum in other Countries from Persecution
Article 15 Right to a Nationality and the Freedom to Change It
Article 16 Right to Marriage and Family
Article 17 Right to Own Property
Article 18 Freedom of Belief and Religion
Article 19 Freedom of Opinion and Information
Article 20 Right of Peaceful Assembly and Association
Article 21 Right to Participate in Government and in Free Elections
Article 22 Right to Social Security
Article 23 Right to Desirable Work and to Join Trade Unions
Article 24 Right to Rest and Leisure
Article 25 Right to Adequate Living Standard
Article 26 Right to Education
Article 27 Right to Participate in the Cultural Life of Community
Article 28 Right to a Social Order that Articulates this Document
Article 29 Community Duties Essential to Free and Full Development
Article 30 Freedom from State or Personal Interference in the above Rights.
International Special Court of Arbitration and Human Rights Inter-Governmental court's Objective and Missions-
To serve equally global Justice and Equality for every Human Beings and in accordance with provisions of arbitration laws of the prescribed body by adapting of the UNCITRAL rules on Arbitration, its application and constitutions within judiciary.
International Special Court of Arbitration and Human Rights Inter-Governmental court supports and join hands to move for implements on these Global Conventions
- International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (ICCPR)
- International Convention on the Suppression and Punishment of the Crime of Apartheid (ICSPCA)
- International Covenant on Economic, Social, and Cultural Rights (ICESCR)
- Convention Relating to the Status of Refugees and Protocol Relating to the Status of Refugees
- Convention on the Rights of the Child (CRC) and Convention Against Torture (CAT)
- Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination (ICERD)
- Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination Against Women (CEDAW)
- International Convention on the Protection of the Rights of All Migrant Workers and Members of Their Families (MWC)
- Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide
- Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (CRPD)
- International Convention for the Protection of All Persons from Enforced Disappearance
- Indigenous and Tribal Peoples Convention, 1989 (ILO 169).
Copyrights 2020 @ ISCAHR IGO, All International Rights Reserved. The information contained or attached to this message is considered as Confidential and may exceptionally be classified or confidential information. The personal and sensitive data it contains will be treated in accordance with the General Law on the Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Obliged Subjects and other applicable regulations. If you received this information in error or you are not the recipient, you must delete it completely from your system and inform the sender as soon as possible. Background: Articles 6 of the Political Constitution of the United States, 4, 113, 116 of the General Law of Transparency and Access to Public Information; 3, 110 and 113 of the Federal Law on Transparency and Access to Public Information.
- International Counter Terrorism Center
- United Nation Inter-governmental Organization
- User:ISCAHR Inter-Governmental Court