United Nation Inter-Governmental Organization.
|United Nation IGO Official Logo Shield.jpg|
|United Nation Inter-governmental Organization|
United Nation IGO
|Traded as||United Nation Inter-governmental Organization|
|Founder 👔||Board of Trustees of United Nation IGO|
|Headquarters 🏙️||Switzerland, |
Areas served 🗺️
|Diplomatic Relations, Social Justice and UN Sustainable Development Goals|
|Board of Trustees of UN IGO, Duke Gen Michael Liechtenstein, Amb Sir Divakar Chandra Sarkar CCK, GM Jasbir Singh KGC, Lord Derek Huang LHD, Solicitor Wazir Singh Soni LLM SJD, Amb Romesh Jayasinghe, Amb Ramir Gomez Bautista, Bishop General Carlos Arroba Gaibor, Col. Flordeliza T Villasenor Ph.D DPA, Atty Tranquil G S Salvador III LLM SJD, Atty Amado F Maralit LLM DCL, Dr. Henry B Aquende MBM DPA (H.C). and Con Julie Ann Ferrer Sarkar MBA, MPA.|
|Services||Diplomatic Relations, Arbitration, Mediation, Humanitarian Medical Corps and Development Management|
|Owners||Board of Trustees of United Nation IGO|
|Members||High Commissioners, Ambassador Extraordinary, Goodwill Ambassadors, Consul General, Consuls, Peace Mediators|
Number of employees
|Parent||UN Inter-governmental Organization Systems|
|Divisions||Judicial Council, Diplomatic Relations, Military Corps and Human Development Council|
|📇 Address||New York, United States of America|
The United Nation Inter-governmental Organization or briefly UN IGO is an intergovernmental organization that aims to maintain international peace and security, develop friendly relations among nations, achieve international cooperation, and be a center for harmonizing the actions of nations. The main constitutional organs of the League were the Assembly, the Council, and the Permanent Secretariat. It also had two essential wings: The International Special Court of Arbitration & Human Rights Inter-Governmental Court and United Nation Police - International Command, In addition, there were several auxiliary line agencies and Inter-governmental commissions in cooperation's under the UN IGO Systems, World Global United Nation PI and H-WIPC Interpol Command (ONU, ICJ & WTO).
The United Nation Inter-governmental Organization or United Nation IGO was signed on 12th September, 2018 in Manila at the Conclusion of the United Nation IGO Conference for the Inter-Governmental Organization Collaboration, and came to enforce as United Nation IGO Charter on 6th November, 2018. The Statute of The International Special Court of Arbitration & Human Rights Inter-Governmental Court and United Nation Police - International Command as integral part of the Charter, It primarily engages in bi-lateral diplomatic relations with a wide range of individual sovereign states. The organization's primary goals, as stated in its Covenant, included preventing wars through collective security and disarmament and settling international disputes through negotiation and arbitration along with related treaties included labour conditions, just treatment of native inhabitants, human and drug trafficking, the arms trade, global health, prisoners of war, and protection of indigenous peoples globally.
United Nation IGO Charter
The United Nation Inter-Governmental Organization being an Inter-Governmental Organizations serves as an instrumentality for external affairs of its collective of Member States, thus exercising sovereign statehood under international law, as a non-territorial state, thereby possessing inherent official capacity for diplomatic relations. United Nation Inter-Governmental Organizations is a union of States, united by sovereignty, human rights and humanitarian missions, established as an inter-governmental organization (IGO). To best implement its core missions of upholding and advancing human rights, supporting the independent Judiciary, and promoting the rights of access to and quality of education, United Nation IGO maintains a discrete network of diplomatic representation.
Content of the UN IGO Charter
Chapter 1: Purpose and Principles
Chapter 2: Membership
Chapter 3: Organizations & Administrations
Chapter 4: The General Assembly of United Nation IGO
Chapter 5: The Security Council of UN IGO and United Nation Inter-Governmental Agency
Chapter 6: United Nation Police for Transitional Peace & Security Acts
Chapter 7: International Economic and Social cooperation Acts
Chapter 8: International Special Court of Arbitration and Human Rights
Chapter 9: The Executive Secretariat
Chapter 10: Amendments, Ratification and Signatures.
The United Nation Inter-Governmental Organization or briefly United Nation IGO is an international Organizations having been registered as [501(c) (3)] Non-for-Profit Treaty (Registration No - 4621805) under Department of State, United States of America; Legally established by diplomatic treaties under the Resolutions of Vienna Convention on Laws of Treaties to promote international co-operation and alliance as Inter-Governmental Agency with World Global United Nation PI and Registered Organizations with United Nations Secretariat, United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UN IDO), Asian Development Bank (ADB), International Labour Organization (ILO) , International Trade Centre (ITC), United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF), United Nations Human Refugees Council (UN HCR), United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS), World Health Organization (WHO), Preparatory Commission for the Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty Organization (CTBTO), World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) and WTO World Trade Organization registered through United Nations Global Marketplace Systems No- #660973 and European Union of Quality Assurance's Certified (Certificate - 060917-02; Since 2017) with universal jurisdictions of the international law and official powers and authorities which are fully binding upon all countries (UN International Jurisdictions, Articles 3, 9.4) thereby processing inherent judicial sovereignty analogous to statehood, by force and effect of “Customary International Law" (UN Diplomatic Relations, Preamble, Article 47.1; UN Consular Relations Preamble). Its status as a Sovereign "subject of International Laws' is binding upon all countries regardless of recognition (UN Law of Treaties, Article 3) with inherent diplomatic and consular relations (UN Consular, Articles 3, 1 (d), 17.1) as a non-territorial sovereignty (UN Diplomatic, Article 1(i), 3.1(a)) as an “Inter-Governmental Organization” (IGO), with the declared sanctioned activity of “UN Reform”.
United Nation Inter-Governmental Organization or briefly United Nation IGO is an international Organizations having been registered as [501(c) (3)] Non-for-Profit Treaty under Department of State, United States of America; Legally established by diplomatic treaties under the Resolutions of Vienna Convention on Laws of Treaties to promote international co-operation & alliance as Inter-Governmental Agency with United Nations Organizations ONU and Registered Treaty Organizations with 15 UN Agencies enlisted below,
United Nation Inter-governmental Organization officially registered with United Nations Global Marketplace and UN General Assembly with Registration No- #660973
United Nation IGO Registration with Agencies of United Nations
1. ADB • Asian Development Bank
2. CTBTO • Preparatory Commission for the Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty Organization
3. ILO • International Labour Organization
4. ITC • International Trade Centre
5. OPCW • Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons
6. UN Secretariat • United Nations Secretariat
7. UNDP • United Nations Development Programme
8. UNICEF • United Nations Children's Fund
9. UNOPS • United Nations Office for Project Services
10. WFP • World Food Programme
11. WHO • World Health Organization
12. WIPO • World Intellectual Property Organization
13. WTO • World Trade Organization
14. UNESCO • United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization
15. FAO • Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations
16. ICAO • International Civil Aviation Organization
17. UNRWA • United Nations Relief and Work agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East.
Accordingly, member states adhere to and support the chartered principles and missions of the United Nation IGO, as publicly established by its founding “negotiating states” (Articles 2.1(e), 25.1). United Nation IGO Diplomats having Diplomatic status is invoked with all privileges and immunities by presenting “Diplomatic Credentials” as issued (UN Diplomatic Relations, Article 13), exempt from accreditation or embassy registration (UN Diplomatic, Articles 1(i), 3.1(a)), without requirement of a consular post (UN Consular Relations, Articles 3, 1(d), 17.1), regardless of recognition (UN Law of Treaties, Articles 3, 38). United Nation IGO Officers do not engage in commerce, retaining full immunities (UN Consular, Article 57). Immunities fully apply by the fact of sovereignty alone (UN Diplomatic, Articles 22-36; UN Consular, Articles 40-57). High Officials and the Directional Secretariat hold absolute immunity regardless of scope of functions (ICJ Congo v. Belgium, Articles 51-55).
The General Assembly of United Nation IGO
The United Nation Inter-Governmental Organization or briefly United Nation IGO is an inter-governmental organization (IGO) as an instrumentality exercising the sovereign authority of its member states, thus possessing autonomous statehood (UN Jurisdictional Immunities of States, Article 2.1(b)(iii), Article 5), conducting external affairs as an institution of its member states, thus holding full sovereign privileges and immunities (UN Inadmissibility of Interference in Affairs of States, Preamble: Point 1, Section 2(e), Section 3(a)), as a non-territorial state (UN Diplomatic Relations, Articles 1(i), 3.1(a)). Under conventional international law, nation states become member states of an inter-governmental organization (IGO) specifically by “ratification”, “acceptance”, and “accession” to its Charter (UN Convention on the Law of Treaties, Articles 2.1(b), 11, 16).
Objective and Missions-
The United Nation IGO aims to serve equally global Justice, Social Development, Sustainable Development Goals and Equality for every Human Beings and in accordance with provisions of arbitration laws of the prescribed body by adapting of the UNCITRAL rules on Arbitration, its application and constitutions within judiciary.
The primary activities of the United Nation Inter-Governmental Treaty Organizations jointly with ISCAHR Inter-Governmental court is legally governed by the power of Article 10 of the UN Human Rights Protection Act.
- Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
Article 1 Right to Equality
Article 2 Freedom from Discrimination
Article 3 Right to Life, Liberty, Personal Security
Article 4 Freedom from Slavery
Article 5 Freedom from Torture and Degrading Treatment
Article 6 Right to Recognition as a Person before the Law
Article 7 Right to Equality before the Law
Article 8 Right to Remedy by Competent Tribunal
Article 9 Freedom from Arbitrary Arrest and Exile
Article 10 Right to Fair Public Hearing
Article 11 Right to be Considered Innocent until Proven Guilty
Article 12 Freedom from Interference with Privacy, Family, Home and Correspondence
Article 13 Right to Free Movement in and out of the Country
Article 14 Right to Asylum in other Countries from Persecution
Article 15 Right to a Nationality and the Freedom to Change It
Article 16 Right to Marriage and Family
Article 17 Right to Own Property
Article 18 Freedom of Belief and Religion
Article 19 Freedom of Opinion and Information
Article 20 Right of Peaceful Assembly and Association
Article 21 Right to Participate in Government and in Free Elections
Article 22 Right to Social Security
Article 23 Right to Desirable Work and to Join Trade Unions
Article 24 Right to Rest and Leisure
Article 25 Right to Adequate Living Standard
Article 26 Right to Education
Article 27 Right to Participate in the Cultural Life of Community
Article 28 Right to a Social Order that Articulates this Document
Article 29 Community Duties Essential to Free and Full Development
Article 30 Freedom from State or Personal Interference in the above Rights.
The United Nation IGO Executive Secretariat
The present charter is devoted to the administrative and technical organization of the UN-IGO. It remains applicable within the framework of policy of the administrative and technical management of the UN-IGO. It takes effect at the time of its signature by the World President. The present charter will be published everywhere where needed upon prior approval by Board of Trustees and World President or Director General; with President and DG having 65% Voting rights for all Executive and administrative decisions on behalf of the United Nation IGO Secretariat and General Assembly globally.
United Nation Inter-Governmental Organization Governance 2020 - 2030 
- Chairman of the Board and Supreme Secretary General
- President and Secretary General
- VP and Joint Secretary General
- Inspector General / Deputy Secretary General
- Joint Inspector General / Joint Deputy Secretary General
- Undersecretary General for Administration
- Under Secretary General for Internal and External Affairs
- Under Secretary General for Chinese Affairs
- Under Secretary General for Legal Affairs
- Under Secretary General for Asia
- Under Secretary General for North and South America
- Office of the Chief Legal Counsel for Asia Pacific
- 1st Assistant Secretary General
- 2nd Assistant Secretary General
- 3nd Assistant Secretary General
- 4th Assistant Secretary General
- High Commissioner for UN Sustainable Development Goals
- High Commissioner for Human Development
- High Commissioner for Legal Affairs
- High Commissioner for Peace Missions
- Council of Goodwill Ambassadors
- Council of Peace Mediators.
Special Appointees of the UN Inter-government Agency
AMB. GEN LORD DEREK DIZHI HUANG LHD, MPSA (Security and Peace), Ph.D.
- Dy. Secretary General, United Nation Inter-Governmental Organization.
- Senior Vice President and Deputy Secretary General, United Nation Inter-Government Agency.
- General and Inspector General, World Police Inter-Government Agency.
- President- Peace Mediation Council, ISCAHR Inter-governmental Court.
- President, World Peace Wealth Fund Inc.
- Chairman and CEO, Chinese American Intl P.S.G Corps
Assistant Secretary General for Chinese Affairs and Goodwill Ambassador – HON DIR AMB BGEN ZHANG FAN
Assistant Secretary General for Chinese Affairs and Goodwill Business Ambassador – BGEN AMB STEVEN HAROLD JORCHEN BORJIGIN
Vice Assistant Secretary General for Chinese Affairs and Business Goodwill Ambassador – Hon. Amb. Ma XiaoZhaong Aka Ma Ming Jun
Business Ambassador and Deputy Chancellor General, China - Hon. Amb. Zhang, Chuling
Goodwill Consul General and Chief, Cultural Affairs to China - Con. Gen. LILIN WANG
Goodwill Consul General and Chief, Cultural Diplomacy to China - Con. Gen. XUE JIAN
International organizations and official Treaty Partners and Accredited Institutions :-
Many intergovernmental organizations and a few other entities (non-governmental organizations and others with various degrees of statehood or sovereignty), are invited to become observers at the General Assembly. Some of them maintain a permanent office in the United Nations headquarters in New York City, while others do not; however, this is the choice of the organization and does not imply differences in their status. Below enlisted Official United Nation IGO Treaty Partner Organizations
- H-WIPC Interpol Command (Treaty Agency of the ICC-ICJ, WTO-ITC, WBG, ONU).
- The Kingdom of Bunyoro-Kitara and Association of the Representatives of The Kingdom of Bunyoro-Kitara (Legally Recognized under Parliament of Uganda and African Union).
- World Global United Nations PI (Committee 300; Republican Act 5445-5446 Old and New Constitution, Republic of the Philippines)
- SCM International Training Center for Professional Qualifications [Licensed MLS Network Partner, International Trade Centre (ITC), joint agency of the World Trade Organization (WTO) and the United Nations (UNCTAD) and Licensed Network Partner of the International Trade Centre (ITC), the joint agency of the World Trade Organization and the United Nations (UNCTAD) - providing trainings leading to International Diploma in Supply Chain Management - Dip.SCM(ITC) Geneva]
- International Counter Terrorism Organization, Council of Europe; International Counter Terrorism Center is Counter Terrorism Force registered with the Ministry of Defense and Ministry of Interior, Bulgaria and Ukraine and having registered as Counter Terrorism Agency with National Council of Scientific Research in Defense (NCSRD) Bulgaria and Ukraine, European Union with registration number 00129003 BGR, Permanente member with Council of Europe and Affiliated with The International Society of the United Nations Missions Veterans, International Counter Terrorism Unity and European Union Transparency Register.
- CONACCE Chaplain International (Reg. Department of State, USA, Accredited with Consultative status with United Nations ECOSOC, United Nations Global Compact; Recognized by Chief of Chaplains, United States of America, National Christian Counselors Association, USA; Recognized by United Nation IGO.)
- National Academy of Security and Defense Planning (NASDP) National Academy of Security and Defense Planning (NASDP) having been registered and accredited by Migration and Home Affairs, European Commission and International Organization for Security and Intelligence, Canada and International Center for Criminal Intelligence, USA). Furthermore National Academy of Security and Defense Planning (NASDP) is a treaty partners with National Council of Scientific Research in Defense (CNCSA) and officially affiliated with the National Council for Scientific Research in Higher Education (CNCSIS), The Ministry of Education and Research, Romania and Accredited with Migration and Home Affairs, European Commission and is applying for being granted the statute “special council” by the European Council, the OSCE, and NATO and affiliated with International Society of the United Nations Missions Veterans.
- World Yoga Community (Reg. Department of State, New York as 501 C 3 status; NGO associated with UN DGC & UN ECOSOC).
- Bulgarian Ukrainian Commandos, Ministry of Interior and Ministry of Defense, Council of Europe.
- Institute of Mental Health (IMH) [Affiliate Organization Member of the World Federation for Mental Health - WFMH, USA, Affiliated with the International Vocational Education and Training Association (IVETA), Member of the International Initiative for Mental Health Leadership (IIMHL) also IMH is also an official Academic Signatory of the Education Charter International initiative of CCLP Worldwide, Member- American Psychological Association (APA), USA Association for Psychological Science (APS), USA and International Council of Psychologists (ICP), USA etc.]
- Globe Eagle University; Reg. Department of State California, Department of Education. California; Accredited by UN Secretariat, UN-ECOSOC, "UN Inter-Governmental Organization" (UN IGO), "UN ISCAHR Inter-Governmental Court" (UN ISCAHR IGC), “United Nation Accreditation for International Standard Organizations” (UNISO), “United Nation Accreditation for Universities and Colleges” (UNAUC), "United Nations Global Service" (UN GS), "United Nations Volunteers" (UNV) and EU Quality Assurances (For Post Graduate Studies) etc. Globe Eagle University, California, United States of America is The International Standardization Organization – ISO Certified for Management Systems as Higher Educational Organization (ISO Certified with Certificate Number SMCRAC/QMS/2019/030).
- Logos University International, Unilogos and LCI namely Logos College International (Reg. Department of State, Department of Education, Florida; Accredited by UN-ECOSOC with Consultative Status; UNESCO and UN Academic Impact etc, Accredited with WHED / American University Consortium and GAFM ® / Global Academy of Finance and Management ® International Board of Standards, Olympos Intellectual Center (Greece etc )
- Tagapagtaguyod Ng Sining At Kultura Ng Pilipinas (Reg. Securities Exchange Commission, The Philippines; Affiliated with Philippines Navy and Museum relaunching Partners with Philippines National Police.)
- United Nation Welfare Foundation (Registered with Government of India and Accredited by United Nation IGO, International Police Forum Inter-Governmental Corporation, United Nation Police and International Special Court of Arbitration and Human Rights Inter-governmental Court).
- Center of Global Best Practices (Registered with SEC and recognized by the International Chambers of Commerce and Industry Philippines Chapter as well as the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) & Accredited as "Center of Excellence" by International Special Court of Arbitration and United Nation Inter-Governmental Organization.)
- The Canadian Health Science Inter-Governmental Institute (Reg. Ministry of Interior and Ministry of Education, Canada; Accredited by UN ECOSOC Consultative Status, UN Academic Impact, UN Global Compact, UN DPI and EU Transparency Register).
- World Peace Wealth Fund Inc. (Registered Department of the State, New York USA and Accredited by United Nation IGO, United Nation Police IGO and International Special Court of Arbitration and Human Rights Inter-governmental Court).
- Chinese American Intl P.S.G Corp. (Registered Department of the State, New York USA and Accredited by United Nation IGO, United Nation Police IGO and International Special Court of Arbitration and Human Rights Inter-governmental Court).
- Center for Operational Strategic Command and Security Service Anticorruption of Ukraine (COSC and SSAU ; Reg. Ministry of Justice, Ukraine, EU Human Rights Commission and EUIPO Certified).
- Association of Chief of Police of the Philippines, Inc. (Recognized by PNP NHQ, AFP & Government of the Philippine)
- Forbes College (Registered with SEC and Accredited by Commission of Higher Education, Philippines).
- International Organization for Economic Development (IOED) (Registered with Hungary Government; Accredited by United Nation IGO and International Special Court of Arbitration and Human Rights Inter-governmental Court).
UDHR CHARTER 1948
The Universal Declaration of Human Rights
The Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR) is a milestone document in the history of human rights. Drafted by representatives with different legal and cultural backgrounds from all regions of the world, the Declaration was proclaimed by the United Nations General Assembly in Paris on 10 December 1948 (General Assembly resolution 217 A) as a common standard of achievements for all peoples and all nations. It sets out, for the first time, fundamental human rights to be universally protected and it has been translated into over 500 languages.
Whereas recognition of the inherent dignity and of the equal and inalienable rights of all members of the human family is the foundation of freedom, justice and peace in the world,
Whereas disregard and contempt for human rights have resulted in barbarous acts which have outraged the conscience of mankind, and the advent of a world in which human beings shall enjoy freedom of speech and belief and freedom from fear and want has been proclaimed as the highest aspiration of the common people,
Whereas it is essential, if man is not to be compelled to have recourse, as a last resort, to rebellion against tyranny and oppression, that human rights should be protected by the rule of law,
Whereas the peoples of the United Nations have in the Charter reaffirmed their faith in fundamental human rights, in the dignity and worth of the human person and in the equal rights of men and women and have determined to promote social progress and better standards of life in larger freedom,
Whereas Member States have pledged themselves to achieve, in co-operation with the United Nations, the promotion of universal respect for and observance of human rights and fundamental freedoms,
Whereas a common understanding of these rights and freedoms is of the greatest importance for the full realization of this pledge,
Now, Therefore THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY proclaims THIS UNIVERSAL DECLARATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS as a common standard of achievement for all peoples and all nations, to the end that every individual and every organ of society, keeping this Declaration constantly in mind, shall strive by teaching and education to promote respect for these rights and freedoms and by progressive measures.
The United Nation Inter-governmental Organizations hereby adapts the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR) Charter in aim to implement under the joint cooperation’s with its Treaty Partners H-WIPC Interpol Command, International Special Court of Arbitration and Human Rights. Thus the charter is devoted to administrative and technical organization of the UN-IGO. It remains applicable within the framework of policy of the administrative and technical management of the UN-IGO. It takes effect at the time of its signature by the World President. The present charter will be published everywhere where needed upon prior approval by Board of Trustees and World President having 60% Voting rights for all Executive and administrative decisions on behalf of the United Nation IGO globally.
The Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR)
All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.
Everyone is entitled to all the rights and freedoms set forth in this Declaration, without distinction of any kind, such as race, colour, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property, birth or other status. Furthermore, no distinction shall be made on the basis of the political, jurisdictional or international status of the country or territory to which a person belongs, whether it be independent, trust, non-self-governing or under any other limitation of sovereignty.
Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of person.
No one shall be held in slavery or servitude; slavery and the slave trade shall be prohibited in all their forms.
No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment.
Everyone has right to recognition everywhere as a person before the law.
All are equal before the law and are entitled without any discrimination to equal protection of the law. All are entitled to equal protection against any discrimination in violation of this Declaration and against any incitement to such discrimination.
Everyone has the right to an effective remedy by the competent national tribunals for acts violating the fundamental rights granted him by the constitution or by law.
No one shall be subjected to arbitrary arrest, detention or exile.
Everyone is entitled in full equality to a fair and public hearing by an independent and impartial tribunal, in the determination of his rights and obligations and of any criminal charge against him.
Everyone is entitled in full equality to a fair and public hearing by an independent and impartial tribunal, in the determination of his rights and obligations and of any criminal charge against him.
1. Everyone charged with a penal offence has the right to be presumed innocent until proved guilty according to law in a public trial at which he has had all the guarantees necessary for his defense.
2. No one shall be held guilty of any penal offence on account of any act or omission which did not constitute a penal offence, under national or international law, at the time when it was committed. Nor shall a heavier penalty be imposed than the one that was applicable at the time the penal offence was committed.
No one shall be subjected to arbitrary interference with his privacy, family, home or correspondence, nor to attacks upon his honour and reputation. Everyone has the right to the protection of the law against such interference or attacks.
1. Everyone has the right to freedom of movement and residence within the borders of each State.
2. Everyone has the right to leave any country, including his own, and to return to his country.
1. Everyone has the right to seek and to enjoy in other countries asylum from persecution.
2. This right may not be invoked in the case of prosecutions genuinely arising from non-political crimes or from acts contrary to the purposes and principles of the United Nations.
1. Everyone has the right to a nationally.
2. No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his nationality nor denied the right to change his nationality.
1. Men and women of full age, without any limitation due to race, nationality or religion, have the right to marry and to found a family. They are entitled to equal rights as to marriage, during marriage and at its dissolution.
2. Marriage shall be entered into only with the free and full consent of the intending spouses.
3. The family is the natural and fundamental group unit of society and is entitled to protection by society and the State.
1. Everyone has the right to own property alone as well as in association with others.
2. No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his property.
Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion; this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief, and freedom, either alone or in community with others and in public or private, to manifest his religion or belief in teaching, practice, worship and observance.
Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.
1. Everyone has the right to freedom of peaceful assembly and association.
2. No one may be compelled to belong to an association.
1. Everyone has the right to take part in the government of his country, directly or through freely chosen representatives.
2. Everyone has the right of equal access to public service in his country.
3. The will of the people shall be the basis of the authority of government; this will shall be expressed in periodic and genuine elections which shall be by universal and equal suffrage and shall be held by secret vote or by equivalent free voting procedures.
Everyone, as a member of society, has the right to social security and is entitled to realization, through national effort and international cooperation and in accordance with the organization and resources of each State, of the economic, social and cultural rights indispensable for his dignity and the free development of his personality.
1. Everyone has the right to work, to free choice of employment, to just and favourable conditions of work and to protection against unemployment.
2. Everyone, without any discrimination, has the right to equal pay for equal work.
3. Everyone has the right to form ad to join trade unions for the protection.
4. Everyone who works has the right to just and favourable remuneration ensuring for himself and his family and existence worthy of human dignity, and supplemented, if necessary, by other means of social protection.
Everyone has the right to rest and leisure, including reasonable limitation of working hours and periodic holidays with pay.
1. Everyone has the right to a standard of living adequate for the health and well-being of himself and of his family, including food, clothing, housing and medical care and necessary social services, and the right to security in the event of unemployment, sickness, disability, widowhood, old age or other lack of livelihood in circumstances beyond his control.
2. Motherhood and childhood are entitled to special care and assistance. All children whether born in or out of wedlock, shall enjoy the same social protection.
1. Everyone has the right to education. Education shall be free, at least in the elementary and fundamental stages. Elementary education shall be compulsory. Technical and professional education shall be made generally available and higher education shall be equally accessible to all on the basis of merit.
2. Education shall be directed to the full development of the human personality and to the strengthening of respect for human rights and fundamental freedoms. It shall promote understanding, tolerance and friendship among all nations, racial or religious groups and shall further the activities of the United Nations for the maintenance of peace.
3. Parents have a prior right to choose the kind of education that shall be given to their children.
1. Everyone has the right freely to participate in the cultural life of the community, to enjoy the arts and to share in scientific advancement and its benefits.
2. Everyone has the right to the protection of the moral and material interests resulting from any scientific, literary or artistic production of which he is the author.
Everyone is entitled to a social and international order in which the rights and freedoms set forth in this Declaration can be fully realized.
1. Everyone has duties to the community in which alone the free and full development of his personality is possible.
2. In the exercise of his rights and freedoms, everyone shall be subject only to such limitations as are determined by law solely for the purpose of securing due recognition and respect for the rights and freedoms of others and of meeting the just requirements of morality, public order and the general welfare in a democratic society.
3. These rights and freedoms may in no case be exercised contrary to the purposes and principles of the United Nations.
Nothing in this Declaration may be interpreted as implying for any State, group or person any right to engage in any activity or to perform any act aimed at the destruction of any of the rights and freedoms set forth herein.
Article 31: Final Provisions:
The present charter is devoted to the administrative and technical organization of the UN-IGO. It remains applicable within the framework of policy of the administrative and technical management of the UN-IGO. It takes effect at the time of its signature by the World President. The present charter will be published everywhere where needed upon prior approval by Board of Trustees and World President having 60% Voting rights for all Executive and administrative decisions on behalf of the United Nation IGO globally.
Copyrights 2020 © UN IGO, All International Rights Reserved.
Copyrights 2020 © UN IGO, All International Rights Reserved. Copying without notice from the copywriter, duplication and unlawful use of the photos, Contexts, Videos etc is punishable by International law. Proprietary restatements of law cannot be used without permission and attribution credit. The violation of privacy can be punished by law (UCC 1-308- 11 308-103 and the Rome Statute).
- International Counter Terrorism Center
- International Special Court of Arbitration and Human Rights
- Europol Commandos Council of Europe