|Operating system||Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS, Unix, Android|
|Available in||6 languages|
|Type||Billing, Invoice processing, Cloud computing, SaaS|
|Alexa rank||21,222 (January 2020[update])|
Search Invoice Home on Amazon.
Invoice Home is an online billing and invoicing software service developed by Wikilane Inc.
Invoice Home is mainly tailored toward small businesses, entrepreneurs, and freelancers. The SaaS product offers cloud-based accounting tools that send invoices to users’ clients. The company was established in 2011 by Petr Marek and Jiri Hradil and is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA.
A distinct feature of Invoice Home software is its large collection of professionally designed templates that can be used to create invoices and other financial documents such as tax invoices, proforma invoices, estimates, credit memos, credit notes, quotes, purchase order, receipt, and sales receipts.
As an online cloud-based invoicing service, Invoice Home users can sync and access their accounts across multiple devices including computers, mobile phones, and tablets. The mobile app version is compatible with Android and iOS, while the web-based version is available on Invoice Home’s website. The service is currently offered in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese, and has over 150 foreign currencies, many with multiple currency formats. 
The software interfaces with three payment gateways, PayPal, Stripe and Authorize.net, so users can accept online payments from their customers. Invoice Home’s mobile and web-based application price strategy is based on the freemium model.
Invoice Home was featured on NewsWatch Television in October 2019 as an app that helps freelancers and small businesses.
- "WIKILANE INC., E0439832011-5". Retrieved 2020-01-16.
- "Invoicehome.com Site Info". Alexa Internet. Retrieved 2020-01-16.
- "5 Best Invoicing and Time Tracking Tools for Freelancers & Small Businesses". Retrieved 2020-01-16.
- "Best Free Invoice Templates of 2019 [Word, Excel, PDF]". Hubstaff. Retrieved 2020-01-16.
- "48 Completely Free Invoicing Software Solutions, Not Just Trials - Small Business Trends". Retrieved 2020-01-14.
- "Invoice Home - Helping Freelancers and Small Businesses Create Invoices: NewsWatch Review". NewsWatch. Retrieved 2020-01-16.
This article "Invoice Home" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Invoice Home. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.