|Birth name||Oleksandr Danylenko|
|Also known as|
|Born||September 12, 1991|
Kiev, Ukraine Ukraine
Oleksandr Danylenko (Russian: Александр Александрович Даниленко, born September 12, 1991), known professionally as Irelle Yoko, is a Ukrainian singer, beatmaker, rapper, producer, ghostwriter and songwriter, based in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Yoko was born in Kiev, Ukraine, but raised in Bavaria, Germany.
Like many other children at that time, Yoko wanted to become a rapper. At a young age, his inspirations were Eminem, Chamillionaire, Daddy Yankee and the major part of the German and Russian Rap Scene. Long before adolescence, he began to experiment with these and other artists’ beats and writing his own lyrics in German and English. Because he didn’t have a computer until many years later, Irelle was using a simple notebook, which he still keeps as a reminder of how everything started. His family was constantly moving, which led him to suffer from prolonged bouts of melancholia and extreme introversion as he went through his teenage years without friends. He intensely disliked school. To deal with the stress of a rootless existence, Irelle started sniffing glue, smoking marijuana and crack, and drinking alcohol to excess at the age of 13. He tried to commit suicide a number of times.
Irelle began his career in 2005, where he started working in Propellerheads Reason. The internet helped him start his career and create a fan base that would, ultimately, result in him collaborating and writing for artists in Germany, Russia, Ukraine, and the Americas.
Musical influences and style
Growing up in a multicultural environment, Irelle today is known for being able to work in a variety of genres, including Reggaeton, Trap, Rap, and R'n'B. The content of his lyrics is based on real life events and experiences and most of his melodies and beats range from deep and dark to diabolical and melancholic, with deep bass, futuristic melodies, punchy snares, low strings and often, a second melody for the chorus.
Irelle Yoko is the founder and CEO of Chaos Music, a record label and Followerandia, a social media and marketing agency. Offered services include music production, audio distribution, digital marketing, social media, branding, web design, consulting and artist image improvement.
- 2017: "Medianoche" feat. Tony Lenta
- 2018: "PVTAS"
- 2019: "Falsedad"
- 2019: "Amor"
Some of his interests include traveling, Anime and video games. He speaks English, German, Russian, Bulgarian, Ukrainian and Spanish. Yoko is married to Karla Yackuelene Pariona Romero and they live in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Irelle Yoko Official Website
- Irelle Yoko on Instagram
- Irelle Yoko on YouTube
- Irelle Yoko on Twitter
- Irelle Yoko on VK
- Irelle Yoko on Soundcloud
- Irelle Yoko on Genius
- Irelle Yoko on Musixmatch
- Irelle Yoko on Facebook
- Irelle Yoko on Pinterest
- Irelle Yoko on Telegram
- "Descubre un poco más sobre Irelle Yoko", El Genero Web, October 4, 2018 (in Spanish)
- "Biografía Irelle Yoko", Buena Música (in Spanish)
- "Las confesiones de Irelle Yoko", Revista Pronto, June 28, 2019 (in Spanish)
- "Irelle Yoko y Chaos Music - Transformando visiones en resultados", Revista Caras, August 30, 2019 (in Spanish)
- "Biografía de Irelle Yoko", CMTV (in Spanish)
- "Chaos Music y Followerandia: el desarrollo de digital de la música", Billboard Argentina, November 22, 2019 (in Spanish)
- "Followerandia - La solución para llegar al éxito", Diario Iguazú Ahora, December 10, 2019 (in Spanish)
- "Chaos Music y Followerandia: De música a redes sociales", Diario La Opinión, December 19, 2019 (in Spanish)
- "Irelle Yoko, Followerandia y Chaos Music: de qué se trata", Diario Semanario de Junin', January 8, 2020 (in Spanish)