Islamabad Stock Exchange Tower
This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Islamabad Stock Exchange Towers|
|Lua error in Module:Infobox_mapframe at line 118: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).|
|Roof||76 m (249 ft)|
The Islamabad Stock Exchange Towers (also known as ISE Towers) are one of the highrises located at 55, Jinnah Avenue of the Blue Area business district of Islamabad. The airline Airblue has its head office on the 12th floor. The head offices of the oil and gas exploration company OMV Pakistan occupies 15th though 19th floor of the building. 
Other articles of the topic Architecture : Art Building (University of Texas at Austin), Major basilica, Biological Laboratories, Illinois Bicentennial - 200 Great Places Favorite Architecture, Church of the Good Shepherd (Raleigh, North Carolina), Architect, Benedict Hall
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- Blue Area
- List of tallest buildings in Islamabad
- List of tallest buildings in Pakistan
- http://www.app.com.pk/photo/photo_lib/31-07-2009/8feba98089fa94079b90236e07a861a7.jpg. Retrieved August 12, 2009. Missing or empty
- "Contacting Us Archived 2006-01-01 at the Wayback Machine." Airblue. Retrieved on 28 July 2010. "Airblue Limited (Corporate Headquarters) 12th Floor, ISE Towers 55-B Jinnah Avenue Islamabad 111-247-258."
- "PPEPCA."Pakistan Petroleum Exploration and Production Companies Association" . Retrieved on 2 January 2011. "OMV (Pakistan) Exploration GmbH, Islamabad Stock Exchange Towers, 55-B, Jinnah Avenue Blue Area, Islamabad."
This article "Islamabad Stock Exchange Tower" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.