Iyuno Media Group
|File:Iyuno Media Group Logo.png|
|Founder 👔||David Lee|
|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
Number of locations
Area served 🗺️
|David Lee, Shaun Gregory|
Number of employees
Iyuno Media Group is a language customization services and technology company - providing dubbing, subtitling, and distribution services for virtually all broadcasters, major film studios, OTT and streaming platforms.
The company merged with UK-based localization provider BTI Studios in Fall of 2019, operating under the Iyuno Media Group banner. The company headquarters is located in London, UK.
The company relocated to Singapore in 2010 in order to penetrate the market in other countries across Southeast Asia.
By 2018, Iyuno secured its first external investment from SoftBank Ventures, who invested $23.5 Million into the company - primarily focused on expanding the Iyuno's service area and global operations, adding new technology, acquisition plans and new business development.
- Bridge, The Broadcast. "IYUNO Launch MSX for Subtitling, Captioning, and Dubbing - The Broadcast Bridge - Connecting IT to Broadcast". www.thebroadcastbridge.com. Retrieved 2019-12-04.
- Tribbey, Chris (2019-09-12). "BTI Studios, IYUNO Media Group Announce Merger". Media & Entertainment Services Alliance. Retrieved 2019-12-04.
- Tan, Lynette (2019-10-04). "Crafting IYUNO's success story". The Business Times. Retrieved 2019-12-02.
- "IYUNO Media Group Company Profile: Funding & Investors | PitchBook". pitchbook.com. Retrieved 2019-12-04.
- "South Korean subtitling, dubbing and captioning company, i-Yuno Media Group, establishes branch office in Tokyo | 2016 - Latest Updates - Investing in Japan - Japan External Trade Organization - JETRO". www.jetro.go.jp. Retrieved 2019-12-04.
- "Super Investor SoftBank Bets USD 23.5m on Singapore Media Localizer IYUNO". Slator. 2018-04-10. Retrieved 2019-12-02.
- "Post Magazine - Iyuno Media Group & BTI Studios merge to form localization powerhouse". www.postmagazine.com. Retrieved 2019-12-04.
- Roettgers, Janko; Roettgers, Janko (2019-09-12). "Global Streaming Wars Prompt Dubbing Industry Merger". Variety. Retrieved 2019-12-02.
This article "Iyuno Media Group" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Iyuno Media Group. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.