|Total views||1.50 billion|
|Updated December 16, 2020|
At the 10th Streamy Awards in 2020, Jaiden received a Streamy Award for her animated videos. She was previously nominated for the award in 2018.
Before starting her own YouTube channel in 2014, Jaiden helped other YouTubers with their videos. After her first year she had gained around one million subscribers to her channel. Her videos mainly use animation to tell stories about her personal life. They often discuss subjects such as toxic relationships, body positivity, anxiety, and depression. With fellow YouTuber TheOdd1sOut, Jaiden is a part of the "Animation Squad", a group of animators who frequently collaborate to create YouTube videos. Her channel is managed by the Channel Frederator multi-channel network.
In December 2017, Jaiden appeared in the 2017 installment of YouTube Rewind. In September 2018, she was nominated for a Streamy Award in the "Animated" category. That December, she was again featured among other animators in YouTube's 2018 installment of their annual Rewind series.
In April 2019, Jaiden published a video encouraging people to donate to Bird Gardens of Naples, a non-profit bird sanctuary in Florida, via a GoFundMe campaign. Within nine weeks, the campaign had raised over $22,000. Jaiden was also among many social media figures who donated to the Team Trees fundraiser in 2019.
In December 2020, Jaiden received a Streamy Award in the "Animated" category at the 10th Streamy Awards.
Awards and nominations
|2018||Streamy Awards||Overall Award – Animated||Nominated|||
|2020||Streamy Awards||Subject Award – Animated||Won|||
- bin Iqbal, Faisal (December 26, 2019). "Slice of Life Animation". The Daily Star. Retrieved December 12, 2020.
- Abid, Ameera (June 13, 2020). "What We Are Watching Today: Jaiden Animations". Arab News. Retrieved December 13, 2020.
- Barua, Deeparghya Dutta (December 20, 2018). "YouTube animation on the rise". The Daily Star. Retrieved December 25, 2018.
- "New 'Can't Catch Harry' Card Game from Odd 1s Out Surpasses Quarter Million Dollars as Campaign Enters Final Days on Kickstarter". Business Insider. November 2, 2018. Retrieved December 16, 2018.
- "Frederator Ups Kenneth Ash to Networks Director, Makes Key Hires". Animation Magazine. September 13, 2018. Retrieved December 15, 2018.
- Hale, James Loke (October 1, 2018). "Channel Frederator Network Announces $1 Million Creative Fund To Support Its 3,000+ Members' Projects". Tubefilter. Retrieved December 15, 2018.
- Fennimore, Jack (December 6, 2017). "YouTube Rewind 2017: Here's What People Think of It". Heavy.com. Retrieved December 16, 2018.
- Lukarcanin, Emina (September 25, 2018). "David Dobrik Leads 2018 Streamy Awards With 6 Nominations: See the Full List". Billboard. Retrieved December 27, 2018.
- Fogel, Stefanie (December 7, 2018). "YouTube Rewind 2018 Video Features a Lot of 'Fortnite'". Variety. Retrieved December 15, 2018.
- Fennimore, Jack (December 6, 2018). "YouTube Rewind 2018: Here's What People Think of It". Heavy.com. Retrieved December 15, 2018.
- Conley, Lisa (June 21, 2019). "YouTuber helps Bird Gardens of Naples spread its wings". Naples Daily News. Retrieved June 26, 2019.
- Leskin, Paige (December 19, 2019). "YouTuber MrBeast's tree-planting campaign reached its goal of raising $20 million. Here's the list of prominent people who have donated, including Elon Musk, Jeffree Star, and even the CEO of YouTube". Business Insider. Retrieved December 12, 2020.
- Del Rosario, Alexandra (December 13, 2020). "The 2020 YouTube Streamy Awards Winners List: Charli D'Amelio, Will Smith & Sarah Cooper Among Honorees". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved December 13, 2020.
This article "Jaiden Animations" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Jaiden Animations. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.