|Headquarters||Santa Clara, CA, United States|
|Products||Jamcracker Cloud Management Platform|
Background[edit | edit source]
Jamcracker was founded in 1999 by K.B. “Chandra” Chandrasekhar, who previously founded Exodus Communications.
In 2003 the company was acquired and became part of a private holding company owned by founder and CEO K.B. Chandrasekhar
References[edit | edit source]
- "Jamcracker Inc". Bloomberg.
- "The amazing success story of K B Chandrasekhar". rediff.
- "Jamcracker - cataloging the cloud". DatacenterDynamics.
- "JamCracker". Fortune.
- "Jamcracker gets $28.4mn funding". The Times of India.
- "Web software aggregator Jamcracker scores $100 million". Cnet.
- "K.B. Chandrasekhar, CEO Of Jamcracker". InformationWeek.
- "Cool Vendors in Cloud Services Brokerage, 2011". Gartner.
- "Cloud Management Companies to Watch". CIO.
[edit | edit source]
This article "Jamcracker" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or its subpage Jamcracker/edithistory. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.