|Motto||Arabic: رب زدني علما|
rabbi zidni ilma
Motto in English
|"My Lord, increase me in knowledge"|
|Established||22 May 1979|
|Founder||Maulana Mukhtar Ahmed Nadvi|
|Magazines||Sautul-haq magazines |
|Affiliations||Jamia Mohammadia Education Society (JMES)|
|Jamia Mohammadia Mansoora's logo|
Jamia Mohammadia (Arabic: الجامعة المحمدية) (Urdu: جامعہ محمدیہ) is an private university in India. It was established in 1979 by Maulana Mukhtar Ahmed Nadvi. It is located in Malegaon, a city in the state of Maharashtra in india. 
(Explain: "Jamia (جامعة)" is an Arabic word, which means 'University'. Thus "Jamia Mohammadia" means "Mohammadia University". In India, there are many universities have the word "Jamia". like Jamia Millia Islamia, Jamia Hamdard, etc.)
In 1975, Maulana Mukhtar Ahmed Nadvi established a state of the art education campus in Malegaon, a Muslim dominated town 280 kms to Mumbai, and to carry his mission further he founded Jamia Mohammadia Education Society (JMES) in 1978.
The foundation of this society was the first step towards establishment of a great Islamic University on the Indian soil with a miraculous amalgamation of Islamic and Modern subjects. This was the time when teaching modern subjects to the people was considered a taboo, but Maulana Mukhtar Ahmed Nadvi went ahead with his dream mission and soon, the small institution that was established under a very challenging situation got transformed into a huge complex.
Faculties and Institutions
- Mohammadia Tibbiya College.
- Maulana Mukhtar Ahmad Nadvi Technical Campus [MMANTC].
- Abdul Latif Ali Al shaya Faculty Of Engineering And Technology.
- Luluwa Yusuf Boodai Polytechnic. 
- College Of Arabic Language & Islamic Studies .
[previously: Mohammed Bin Nasir Al-sayer Islamic Law College].
- Junior College Of Islamic Studies.
- Ayesha Siddiqa Girls College.
- Asma Khatoon Junior College.
- Aafaque Academy
- Mohammadia Urdu High School.
- Mohammadia Urdu Primary School.
- Imam's Training Institute.
- Al-mukhtar Academy.
Jamia Mohammadia has many branches all over India. Some institution are named following:
- Jamia Mohammadia Mansoora, Bangalore
- Fatima zahrah College, Mau
The campus is distributed over a large area. its buildings are being modernized. Greenery is supported and advocated.
- Auditorium style bright ultra modern Classrooms with OHP.
- Separate Safe & Secure Hostel for Boys & Girls.
- A Grand Masque with a capacity of 2000 Worshippers with separate provision for Ladies.
- Dr. Shams Kamal anjum. (HOD, Arabic Department, Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University)
- Dr. Mohammad Wasim Khan, (Vice dean, Faculty Of Arabic & Islamic Studies , Jamia Mohammadia Mansoora)
- The Qur'an, Translation: Saheeh International
- مجلة النادي المحمدي، الجامعة المحمدية - منصورة، الهند
- [ http://www.mtchmansoora.org ]
- conf.html CareerCommunity welfare effort not social work, its religious duty: Ex-IG Karnataka
- Maulana Mukhtar Ahmad Nadvi Technical Campus Archived 2018-10-18 at the Wayback Machine
- conference-opened.html CareerMainstreaming Madaris key to empowerment of Muslims: Arshad Mukhtar
- CareerEx-IG Karnataka to be keynote speaker at Mansoora Education Conference
- CareerMansoora plans 100 schools, vows to produce 500 top notch professionals every year
ar:الجامعة المحمدية في الهند ur:جامعہ محمدیہ منصورہ
This article "Jamia Mohammadia" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Jamia Mohammadia. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.